Reviews of Millennium Falcon

Pilot the fastest ship in the galaxy, steering the vessel through space, firing the laser cannons, or preparing for hyperspace in complete control of the experience

Read more about Millennium Falcon

Reviewed by Eddie73 Review Date: 11/25/2019

We were very disappointed on our last visit to Disney World when we rode the Millennium Falcon at Star Wars in Hollywood Studios. We rode in the second and third set of seats in the Falcon and could not see in front of us except by leaning into the aisleway to look around the seats in front of us. The Imagineers should have done auditorium style seats so you could see over the seat in front of you. I'm sure the ride is awesome if you're in the first set of seats. As is, we weren't and were very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend for the time it takes to stand in line.

Pros:

Enjoyed the scenery while standing in line.

Cons:

Couldn't see from the second and third row seating.

Reviewed by Jazzfool20 Review Date: 10/30/2019

Rode the Falcon on my most recent trip, last week, and it was AMAZING. The new Star Wars Land is super immersive, and leaves no detail out. The ride itself is awesome, with different things happening depending on what your crew does. Oh and SINGLE RIDER LINE! I just about walked on the first time I went on, and only waited maybe 10-15 min tops. Disney is finally listening, and rightfully so. E ticket rides like this should NEVER be run with empty seats.

Pros:

SINGLE RIDER LINE!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/30/2019

It was awesome you can believe you are actually flying

Pros:

Everything,the ride experience,the line is so detailed

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions