Reviews of Millennium Falcon

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/06/2021

I wish you could practice before riding 😅

I'll start by saying I loved standing in extended queue because you got a full 360 view of the Falcon. The rest of the queue was okay.

I have only rode once and I was definitely not good at being a pilot 😂 Some practice would have been nice.

I'm also taking points for not having Han and Chewie as a part of this attraction (understand why but they're favorite!)

Definitely worth a try but I wouldn't be too disappointed if I didn't get to ride it at one of my visits.

Pros:

Theme, Queue

Cons:

More difficult than expected

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2021

Overall the people in my party loved this ride. This ride can have very long waits due to its popularity. Some of the queue is outside and it can get very hot waiting in line. The interactive play Disney games were a great way to pass the time waiting in line. Two people in my party were assigned the pilots and another was assigned the gunner position, and we were paired with another party of two. I had one of the pilot positions and laughed the entire time at how bad I was at driving the Millennium Falcon. IT did not make me as motion sick as I thought it would, however, the person in my party that was assigned the gunner position felt very motion sick. I think that this might be due to the position that you are assigned. I was probably too focused on not crashing to even realize that I was moving. This ride may not be great for young kids if they do not understand how the ride works and how to interact with it.

Pros:

Interactive, each ride is different

Cons:

long lines, motion-sickness

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 05/17/2021

One of the more disappointing rides that I have been on. The line is themed really well. I think the reason I don't like it is because I had great expectations for a ride that is supposed to fulfill the dream of piloting the Millennium Falcon. The simulation is very limited though to ensure that you follow the plot line which is what is so sad. You still should ride it once I would say just for the line.

Pros:

Line is so well themed. Star Wars.

Cons:

Are you really controlling it?

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

Okay simulator ride.

Pros:

Fun shooting down the air craft

Cons:

Simulator ride could cause some people motion distress

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2021

Very boring if not in pilot seat

Pros:

Visuals

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Lucinda Review Date: 04/07/2021

This is a pretty good ride, but it's basically a video game. The quality of the experience really depends on the pilots. If you have kiddos as the pilots, get ready to be jostled around. That being said, it's incredible getting to pilot the falcon. It's every Star Wars fan's dream come true!

Pros:

Iconic, great for the family

Cons:

can sometimes cause motion sickness, parties of 7 or more will have to split up.

Reviewed by meghanrae Review Date: 03/14/2021

Smugglers Run is so immersive...if you like Star Wars this is the attraction for you. Being able to conduct our own smuggling mission was a dream come true for my husband and father in law - huge Star Wars fans. We didn't do too great but had a lot of fun!

Pros:

Immersive experience, Fun, fun, fun

Reviewed by jd101506 Review Date: 03/04/2021

Rode this "hunk of junk" in October of 2019. The ride itself is nothing particularly special, its a variation of the "green" Mission Space ride, where you have four people and each has a "job". Its a simulator ride, and of course the theming is from a Galaxy Far, Far Away. As a Star Wars fan, I loved walking into the main staging area and seeing the hologame table. The long and the short is that if you are a Star Wars fan, this is a must do. If you aren't (Why are you in Galaxy's Edge?) check the wait times and if its under 30 mins, give it a go. Any regular rider will appreciate the details, experience, animatronics, and simulation. The Star Wars fans will come on saying "Chewie, We're Home".

Pros:

-Great details -Fun queue -Star Wars fans must do

Cons:

-Ride mechanics are reused -Can be VERY long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/16/2021

Definitely a must-ride. If you're riding with people you know, you can trade cards to get the job you want. Great theming, too. It feels like you're in the Millennium Falcon but it does usually have long lines.

Pros:

You get to ride the Millennium Falcon!!! Great theming.

Cons:

Might be annoying if you don't know the pilot and they're not doing great. Long lines.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/19/2021

So cool and immersive

Pros:

You get to control a ship.

Cons:

Long lines and might get motion sick

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions