Reviews of Millennium Falcon

Reviewed by Andy92 Review Date: 10/20/2021

If you're a massive Star Wars fan, yeah, it's cool. And I'm sure it's cooler if you get to be the pilot. I like Star Wars, but I'm not a massive fan. I didn't necessarily dislike the ride, but I think it's kind of overhyped. Star Tours makes more more motion sick than this one, but I enjoy it more overall. I was the left gunner, and being right handed, that was annoying and kind of difficult. And since I was trying to reach across my body because I wasn't doing very well left handed, I was having trouble watching what was actually going on, so I really felt like I didn't get to fully enjoy the ride. Neither my husband nor I felt it was worth riding it again to see if it was any better, but I'll be riding it again in a few months when I go with a friend. And my husband IS a big Star Wars fan, AND we basically walked right on and still didn't feel it was great. We agreed that it was worth riding once or if there's no wait, but we wouldn't go out of our way to ride it.

Pros:

cool for Star Wars fans

Cons:

motion sickness; way overhyped

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/27/2021

This attraction can be a barrel of laughs. It also can be a little awkward. It truly depends who is in the cockpit with you! If your group fills the majority of the cockpit, it is really fun going on an adventure as a team, trying to pilot the Falcon & doing Hondo’s mission. But if you are a single rider & thrown in with another group, it might be uncomfortable feeling like an outcast on a team. That being said I think everyone should at least try it out & live out a Star Wars fantasy of piloting the Falcon.
I feel it could be improved upon if there were more missions. Doing the same mission over & over again isn’t the greatest. Give us different planets to go to like Star Tours!

Pros:

You’re driving the Millennium Falcon! Can be great & funny with the right group

Cons:

Possible motion sickness, not tons of variety, open to awkward situations

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

This is the coolest queue in WDW. This is a must ride for any Star Wars fan. I couldn't believe I was in the Millennium Falcon. The ride itself is cool, but I wish success didn't rely so much on other passengers.

Pros:

Great ride super cool video game like concept best theming of a ride ever

Cons:

Success depends on ride mates.

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

The queue is intricate and detailed. Made me really feel like I was on the Millennium Falcon! The ride itself is fun and enjoyable, but I have to say: I don't think it was quite worth the 60 minute+ wait in line. Definitely do it at least once, but it's not on my must-do list when I visit Hollywood Studios.

Pros:

The queue is amazing, fun ride with a game experience

Cons:

Long line, ride is relatively short, engineer and gunner aren't super fun

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

We all thought it was great! A little practice run would be nice for first timers. There is more action for the pilots than the others, but fun for all.

Pros:

Interactive; length of ride; awesome queue line

Cons:

Could cause motion sickness

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/06/2021

I wish you could practice before riding 😅

I'll start by saying I loved standing in extended queue because you got a full 360 view of the Falcon. The rest of the queue was okay.

I have only rode once and I was definitely not good at being a pilot 😂 Some practice would have been nice.

I'm also taking points for not having Han and Chewie as a part of this attraction (understand why but they're favorite!)

Definitely worth a try but I wouldn't be too disappointed if I didn't get to ride it at one of my visits.

Pros:

Theme, Queue

Cons:

More difficult than expected

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2021

Overall the people in my party loved this ride. This ride can have very long waits due to its popularity. Some of the queue is outside and it can get very hot waiting in line. The interactive play Disney games were a great way to pass the time waiting in line. Two people in my party were assigned the pilots and another was assigned the gunner position, and we were paired with another party of two. I had one of the pilot positions and laughed the entire time at how bad I was at driving the Millennium Falcon. IT did not make me as motion sick as I thought it would, however, the person in my party that was assigned the gunner position felt very motion sick. I think that this might be due to the position that you are assigned. I was probably too focused on not crashing to even realize that I was moving. This ride may not be great for young kids if they do not understand how the ride works and how to interact with it.

Pros:

Interactive, each ride is different

Cons:

long lines, motion-sickness

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 05/17/2021

One of the more disappointing rides that I have been on. The line is themed really well. I think the reason I don't like it is because I had great expectations for a ride that is supposed to fulfill the dream of piloting the Millennium Falcon. The simulation is very limited though to ensure that you follow the plot line which is what is so sad. You still should ride it once I would say just for the line.

Pros:

Line is so well themed. Star Wars.

Cons:

Are you really controlling it?

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

Okay simulator ride.

Pros:

Fun shooting down the air craft

Cons:

Simulator ride could cause some people motion distress

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2021

Very boring if not in pilot seat

Pros:

Visuals

Cons:

Everything else

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions