Reviews of Millennium Falcon

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/11/2022

This ride for me is one of my favorites! it is so so fun. My friend and I were both pilots and it's one of my favorite disney memories. The other guests in on our ride with us were just as excited as us to ride.

Pros:

Very interactive

Cons:

Might not be able to get pilot

Reviewed by Perkisizing Review Date: 02/11/2022

Really cool to board the Millennium Falcon. As for the ride… results vary. I would love to fly but I feel if you get stuck with bad pilots it changes everything. I have only done Gunner and Engineer. Engineer at least allows you to enjoy the ride. Also… ASK A CAST MEMBER ABOUT CHEWIE MODE!

Pros:

Immersive, fun, results, different positions to choose from, and CHEWIE MODE

Cons:

Results can vary based on others in your party… and some positions may not be as fun as others.

Reviewed by juliekaitlyn94 Review Date: 01/27/2022

When I tell you this experience is trippy....walking through the halls of the Millennium Falcon is so amazing. When you get to the room with the booth and the little game...it's also amazing. The ride itself is so fun! I did get to be a pilot, so it may skew my review, but it all felt so real. I'd be happy doing any of the other positions on my next ride so I can watch the screen from farther back. It made my boyfriend a bit dizzy at times.

Pros:

I spent the whole time in line and on the ride saying "this is so amazing! This is so cool! Oh my gosh. It's so real." There are smaller pockets of direct AC you can hit when in line. That was nice.

Cons:

The line was very very long. And very hot until you get inside.

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 01/26/2022

Awesome ride.

IF you are with a group that you know. Otherwise you get stuck with a position you might not want of the available six spots.

The ride was set up during 2020 to allow seats not filled to autopilot the role, as they were only allowing one party to enter...I think this should be an option for groups willing to wait on their own ship so they can enjoy the ride without having to settle for a role that does mostly push a button once or twice.

Pros:

Star Wars fans get to fly THE ship.

Cons:

Ride fun depends on who you are with, what position you get assigned....

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/17/2022

This ride is ok. We had fun when we were the pilots. But it’s not a must do any n my list. I’d rather take my 40 min wait time and have a beer flight at baseline. Do it at least once.

Pros:

Fun to fly. The que was a lot of fun to walk thru

Cons:

Doesn’t really change; needs to have more missions

Reviewed by mollystwin Review Date: 12/22/2021

An interactive 6 person video game style adventure on the fastest hunk of junk. My son and I were chosen as pilots and my wife was a gunner. Hearing my son yelling "here we go" and " watch this" and laughing with an ear to ear smile made me tear up. I can't recommend this ride enough.

Pros:

The que The ride The cast members

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/03/2021

Huge Star Wars fan but that was not fun.
Was an engineer and my gunner son loved it, but simulators with the one seatbelt strap are painful, and there’s nothing like a ride where most of the time you’re not looking at the screen

Pros:

The walk inside the falcon was nice My kid had fun

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

SO much fun! I've watched Star Wars and like the original movies but in no way do I consider myself a huge Star Wars. But this ride is awesome! It's our second favorite thrill ride after Flight of Passage. When we got off we couldn't wait to go back and ride again. We were gushing like a bunch of kids!

My husband and I were incredibly lucky to be pilot both times we rode this and I think that is why we had such great experiences. The pilots do the most by far and are largely in charge of the mission. I can easily see how disappointing this ride would be if you waited in line forever and were the gunner or engineer. The whole point of the ride is to be the pilot!

I get motion sick very easily and I got only a little sick from this ride. Not enough to cancel out the amount of fun I had on the ride. I think being the right pilot helped me a lot as I was the one in charge of controlling the Falcon up and down. I don't know if I was in another position if I would have gotten very sick from the ride.

I really wish Disney would allow just one party at a time to be in the cockpit instead of sticking a bunch of strangers together to accomplish the mission. I rather wait a little longer and have an amazing experience. The first time we rode, we were with two other parties and I felt the pressure to do well so we didn't mess up the others experience. (Everyone was super nice and fun, but still pressure!) The second time by chance it just ended up being my husband and myself in the cockpit as all the other parties were large. It was so much more fun because we felt more at ease being able to heckle each other and shout out what we were doing and how we needed to move the ship.

Overall though, I don't think this is an experience to miss.

Pros:

Potential to pilot the Falcon, great ride for groups

Cons:

Can be disappointing to not be pilot, especially with very long wait times

Reviewed by AFanOfDisneyWorld Review Date: 11/01/2021

I enjoyed this ride, but didn’t understand a lot of it because I don’t know much about Star Wars. I was a pilot, which was fun, but again, I didn’t quite understand what I was supposed to do. I am not sure if I would wait more than a hour for this ride again.

Pros:

Immersive experience with advanced technology; you get to pilot the Millenium Falcon

Cons:

Long lines; you have to understand Star Wars to appreciate this attraction.

Reviewed by Andy92 Review Date: 10/20/2021

If you're a massive Star Wars fan, yeah, it's cool. And I'm sure it's cooler if you get to be the pilot. I like Star Wars, but I'm not a massive fan. I didn't necessarily dislike the ride, but I think it's kind of overhyped. Star Tours makes more more motion sick than this one, but I enjoy it more overall. I was the left gunner, and being right handed, that was annoying and kind of difficult. And since I was trying to reach across my body because I wasn't doing very well left handed, I was having trouble watching what was actually going on, so I really felt like I didn't get to fully enjoy the ride. Neither my husband nor I felt it was worth riding it again to see if it was any better, but I'll be riding it again in a few months when I go with a friend. And my husband IS a big Star Wars fan, AND we basically walked right on and still didn't feel it was great. We agreed that it was worth riding once or if there's no wait, but we wouldn't go out of our way to ride it.

Pros:

cool for Star Wars fans

Cons:

motion sickness; way overhyped

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions