Reviews of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway WDW

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/06/2021

One if my new favorite attraction at Hollywood Studios!!

When we first entered the first scene I thought I was going to be disappointed because it seemed like it was just wood cut out and projections. By the end of the ride I was laughing so hard and having a blast! Daisy is the best part by far!

I was very sad when they closed the Great Movie ride but in the end I'm very grateful for the update!!

Must do!!

Pros:

Just an overall great time

Cons:

Seems bare is a couple areas

Reviewed by KHCloud Review Date: 05/28/2021

I like this ride a lot. It's not the most thrilling, and isn't for everyone. But for any Mickey or Minnie fans I think it's an absolute must. The technology is quite impressive and the detail in each environment is fairly robust. I feel like you could ride on it several times and get a new experience each time. It is fairly short overall and feels even quicker due to how quickly it moves between each ride scene.

Pros:

Very beautiful. Impressive Technology. Tons of detail.

Cons:

Not terribly thrilling. Very short, quickly moves between the scenes.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2021

I think that this ride is totally overrated. The queue is almost all outside which makes for very hot and very long waits in line. It features a cute storyline with Minnie and Mickey but is not very thrilling for any adrenaline junkies in your travel party. This ride is built in the old Chinese theater that used to feature The Great Movie Ride. I personally do not see the reason that this ride has such long wait lines other than that it is a brand new ride that everyone wants to experience. If this is your first time at the parks, spend your time waiting in line for other attractions instead of this one. This ride also made me motion sick due to the use of screens and special effects. In case you were wondering, rollercoasters do not make me sick, but the "virtual" rides that are at Universal Studios do make me very motion sick.

Pros:

theming, storytelling, family ride

Cons:

motion sickness, hot and long waits, overrated

Reviewed by LisaLLJ Review Date: 05/19/2021

SO MUCH FUN! I did not know what to expect but this ride was super cool and fun.

Pros:

Fun! Not scary or too rough. The animatronics were so awesome!!!

Cons:

A bit of a line because it’s so new and awesome. Totally worth the wait, though.

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 05/17/2021

This is such a cute ride and a great addition to the park. I think the 2 and a half D is so cool. I just wish they used the effects from the room where the room completely transforms more than just in that one room. It is thoroughly fun for the whole family though.

Pros:

Fun for the whole family. 2 and a half D is so cool and you don't need glasses!

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

Fun ride with many hidden gems

Pros:

Fun ride. The details are fun to spot.

Cons:

Sometimes the line to get in can be long.

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/28/2021

My favorite ride in all of WDW.

Pros:

Amazing art & graphics. Fun for the whole family.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Lucinda Review Date: 04/07/2021

Don't get me wrong, I loved Great Movie Ride, but this is so much more polished and innovative and is a breath of fresh air to Hollywood Studios ride lineup. Mickey finally has an attraction! Fun for the whole family, and the trackless ride vehicles are such a cool feature.

Pros:

Great for Kids, bright colorful and fun, amazing music

Cons:

Because of the trackless ride vehicles, it can have more downtime due to technical issues.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

It’s ok

Cons:

Not the great movie ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2021

Great ride that really makes you feel like your in a cartoon

Pros:

Fun and awesome

Cons:

has a long wait time

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions