Reviews of Toy Story Mania

Fun for everyone! Pull the cord to shoot at targets

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/20/2020

This was a last minute choice, and we are glad we went on it. Its a fun interactive ride, that kids will love.

Pros:

Competitive

Cons:

Long line

Reviewed by CristianRey Review Date: 11/11/2020

My favorite ride at Walt Disney World. Its an attraction that is fun for all ages and has a great theme to it.

Pros:

1. The theme of the queue 2. The competitive side of the ride 3. Fun for all ages

Cons:

None lol

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

My whole family loves this one and it's my husbands all time favorite. He is very competitive so I think that plays into the reason why he likes it so much. It can hurt my arm a bit if I ride it more than once in a day because I have a pinched nerve, but like Molly said in one of her videos "If your arm doesn't hurt after Toy Story Mania, you probably didn't do it right." Haha!

Pros:

Great fun for the whole family. Interactive and competitive aspects. Cute scenes and incredible theming.

Cons:

Can hurt your arm after a while. May have pretty long wait times.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/21/2020

Rode it with my family, it was blast competing!!

Pros:

Really fun, competition, the theming both in the ride and the queue is very cute and its just a must-do.

Cons:

Your arms hurt afterwards

Reviewed by lazrocket Review Date: 10/06/2020

Fun interactive ride that takes you through several different types of carnival games where you aim your "cannon" and pull a string to shoot. Features most all of the Toy Story characters. Probably my wife's favorite ride as she loves to compete with the rest of the family for high score.

Pros:

Great theming, another job well done by the Imagineers. Fun games where you get to compete with your family and friends as well as against everyone else on the ride. Fun for all ages. Inside the A/C.

Cons:

Sometimes long lines. You can get a little carried away and wind up with a very tired arm.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/04/2020

I don’t understand the height for these types of rides. Your arm aches after and they aren’t that much fun for adults. Kids love it that’s why I gave it a five, adults I would avoid it lol

Pros:

cute plot, kids are amazed

Cons:

arm hurts, spinning vehicles, long line

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

I don’t get why people love these target shooting rides. The ride isn’t fun. I personally would rate it much lower but am giving it more credit as I could see why kids would enjoy. As an adult at Disney I will still ride but wouldn’t wait more than 15 min or so for this one.

Pros:

Family friendly competition

Cons:

Not good as a ride if you don’t care about the target shooting

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2020

This is a must-do every time we visit. We love how interactive it is and go on it several times a trip to try to beat each other's scores.

Pros:

Interactive, fun visuals, awesome queue

Cons:

Wait can get very long.

Reviewed by atc8987 Review Date: 06/01/2020

Pros:

Interactive, fun visuals, awesome queue

Cons:

Wait can get very long.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/08/2020

Super fun for the whole family to play.

Pros:

Interactive Good for all ages

Cons:

Long lines

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions