Reviews of Toy Story Mania

Fun for everyone! Pull the cord to shoot at targets

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2020

This is a must-do every time we visit. We love how interactive it is and go on it several times a trip to try to beat each other's scores.

Pros:

Interactive, fun visuals, awesome queue

Cons:

Wait can get very long.

Reviewed by atc8987 Review Date: 06/01/2020

Pros:

Interactive, fun visuals, awesome queue

Cons:

Wait can get very long.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/08/2020

Super fun for the whole family to play.

Pros:

Interactive Good for all ages

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/04/2020

Amazing , you can get really competitive with your family , meet all your favourite toy story characters and it’s my favourite WDW ride.

Pros:

You get to see how good your aiming skills are. It’s also a ride that has no height requirement so all the family can ride and you also get to see your favourite Toy story characters.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Emily94 Review Date: 05/04/2020

Brilliant attraction! This ride is fun for the whole family and I’ve honestly never laughed as hard as I did on this ride. It brings out a great Competitive vibe but in the best way.

Pros:

Really interactive, each time is different because you find new tricks to get that score up.

Cons:

My partner always comes first... :/

Reviewed by lizzybee13 Review Date: 05/03/2020

We went on this ride four times the last time we were at Hollywood Studios. Honestly, it is such a fun interactive game and you can try to do better than you friends or family. IT does have some swinging which I was worried about getting some motion sickness but it did not effect me at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ride!

Pros:

SOOO FUN!

Cons:

I don't think I have any personally but if you don't like swinging at all you may not like this

Reviewed by Igswain12 Review Date: 04/25/2020

Is A Amazing Shooting Ride For The Whole Family To Get Active. I Would Recommend FastPass+ For This Because The Lines Get Up To Over And Hour Normaly But When Fantsmic Is On Thats The Best Time To Get The Shortest Waits.

Pros:

Very fun families can very competitive

Cons:

Very long lines try and go just before park closes

Reviewed by Shularc Review Date: 04/24/2020

A ride the whole family will love

Pros:

Interactive and engaging

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/30/2020

I love this ride! Competing with my husband to get the higher score as well as the theme is just too much fun! Line can be longer sometimes but definitely worth the wait

Pros:

Interactive, fun

Cons:

Long line

Reviewed by Deannavan Review Date: 03/30/2020

My party could not stop laughing the whole entire way through. It's fun for everyone, especially for those with a competitive streak in them

Pros:

the line was steady moving so I was never extremely upset that I did not use a fast pass on this

Cons:

I can understand if someone gets motion sickness on the ride, however, I am very easily made nauseous and I was completely fine on the ride!

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions