Reviews of Toy Story Mania

Fun for everyone! Pull the cord to shoot at targets

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/30/2020

I love this ride! Competing with my husband to get the higher score as well as the theme is just too much fun! Line can be longer sometimes but definitely worth the wait

Pros:

Interactive, fun

Cons:

Long line

Reviewed by Deannavan Review Date: 03/30/2020

My party could not stop laughing the whole entire way through. It's fun for everyone, especially for those with a competitive streak in them

Pros:

the line was steady moving so I was never extremely upset that I did not use a fast pass on this

Cons:

I can understand if someone gets motion sickness on the ride, however, I am very easily made nauseous and I was completely fine on the ride!

Reviewed by DisneyLover2025 Review Date: 03/29/2020

Toy Story Mania is great or the whole family! I love that you can compete with friends and family!
But don't waste your energy on the practice round!!

Pros:

Fun, interactive, competitive

Cons:

Long lines, hard to get a FastPass

Reviewed by Sara Review Date: 03/26/2020

Fun interactive ride that is a moving video game. Must do for us every trip

Pros:

Interactive. Family fun competition

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

This ride is my FAVORITE at DHS!! It never disappoints and has the coolest queue.

Pros:

best ride

Cons:

long wait

Reviewed by StephanieAnn Review Date: 03/19/2020

love this game/ride

Pros:

so much fun!

Cons:

long wait times

Reviewed by vincent412 Review Date: 01/30/2020

fun, immersive environment, queue is full of (live sized) childhood toys. Try to better your score.

Pros:

fun

Cons:

sometimes long wait

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/17/2019

This Is A Amazing Shooting Ride For The Whole Family To Get Active. I Would Recommend FastPass+ For This Because The Lines Get Up To Over And Hour Normaly But When Fantsmic Is On Thats The Best Time To Get The Shortest Waits.

Pros:

Dark And Spinny

Cons:

Good Fun!

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/18/2019

Great fun! The family in front of me asked what the ride was about and I explained it to them. They had been in line for over two hours for Slinky Dog and it broke down. They were given Fastpasses and got into the Toy Story Mania line. I assured them it was fun and I smiled enjoying their smiles as we all walked out. I'm actually getting better with my score.

Pros:

So much fun!

Reviewed by dawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

this is still a hit for all ages. from your oldest party member to your youngest, everyone comes off smiling.

Pros:

the toy story gang, carnival games that won't empty your wallet, and a little healthy competition!

Cons:

long wait at times without a fast pass, but thats better now that there are more options in toy story land.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions