Reviews of Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/30/2021

I love it very entertaining you need to see it no matter what definitely plan it into your day

Pros:

Entertaining

Cons:

There’s some violence

Reviewed by Kook Review Date: 09/27/2021

Fun and entertaining. Even though we've seen it a dozen times, we still enjoy it every time.

The fact that members of the crowd get to be part of the show just makes it better. Myself, my wife, and my daughter have all been volunteers in the show over the years. Get there early and act like a maniac when they are taking volunteers if you want to be in the show.

Pros:

Entertaining, and super fun if you get the opportunity to be in the show.

Cons:

Seating can be crowded, and the theater is outdoors and can be hot.

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/25/2021

This is a well-done show. It has some fun, entertaining & even thrilling moments. The cast & stunt people do their jobs exceptionally well! The reason I didn’t give this show a higher rating is because once you’ve seen it once, the surprise element of the show (if you know, you know) is gone which for me takes out some of the re-watchability. I’d certainly recommend watching it, but for my group it’s kind of a one-and-done. Not a must-do on any trip

Pros:

Talented stunt performers, great show with excitement & some thrill

Cons:

Doesn’t have a lot of re-watchability

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/23/2021

a great show, definitely worth the watch!

Pros:

everything

Cons:

if there is a storm coming it could get cancelled (this happened to me in the middle of watching)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/20/2021

AMAZING! The show itself is so cool i really think they have to keep it around. Also it is a perfect place to beat the heat

Pros:

Place to beat the heat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Nou

Cons:

Not a fan

Reviewed by Sansaarai Review Date: 03/30/2021

Much like Doctor Jones, this attraction is old and tired. It’s time to either update the show or replace it with a new attraction.

Pros:

Entertaining show from the 80’s.

Cons:

It’s a show from the 80’s. Uncomfortable seating. Can be very hot during warmer months.

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/05/2021

Really cool show! Interactive and funny. Loud at times. Saw this show twice as an adult once in 2019 and in 2020 (pre-closure) and the ending was different. No plane scene in 2020. My guess was that it had started drizzling.

Pros:

Entertaining Audience participation

Cons:

Little too long Will change ending due to weather May be scary at times for kiddos sensitive to loud noises.

Reviewed by Dejanet Review Date: 01/07/2021

Loved it! Fit the theming of Hollywood Studios perfectly and kept even my older kids attention. For me, if this and Fantasmic! are no longer at HS I would probably skip this park.

Pros:

The stunts and stunt actors were AMAZING!

Cons:

Might be too loud, surprising or fast-paced for some.

Reviewed by Smay6349 Review Date: 12/06/2020

LOVE this show! Probably the most fun daytime show in WDW. It's great for everyone, with the exception of very young children who may be scared by loud noises. I love going down to the front of the stage after the show is done and yelling out to Indy. I get a picture with him every trip! It's my favorite WDW tradition.

Pros:

Fire, explosions, incredible stunt work, extremely entertaining, and classic Hollywood Studios vibes!

Cons:

Nothing. Go watch it!

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions