Reviews of Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Reviewed by Dejanet Review Date: 01/07/2021

Loved it! Fit the theming of Hollywood Studios perfectly and kept even my older kids attention. For me, if this and Fantasmic! are no longer at HS I would probably skip this park.

Pros:

The stunts and stunt actors were AMAZING!

Cons:

Might be too loud, surprising or fast-paced for some.

Reviewed by Smay6349 Review Date: 12/06/2020

LOVE this show! Probably the most fun daytime show in WDW. It's great for everyone, with the exception of very young children who may be scared by loud noises. I love going down to the front of the stage after the show is done and yelling out to Indy. I get a picture with him every trip! It's my favorite WDW tradition.

Pros:

Fire, explosions, incredible stunt work, extremely entertaining, and classic Hollywood Studios vibes!

Cons:

Nothing. Go watch it!

Reviewed by DisneyFanBr Review Date: 11/30/2020

Really great show, I've seen it multiple times and enjoy it every single time. People all ages are going to be impressed.

Pros:

Impressive stunts.

Cons:

Long show for those who don't like to sit for long.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

My husband and son LOVE this one. It has some pretty cool sets, pyrotechnics and stunt work. If you're an Indiana fan I HIGHLY recommend and even if you're not, it's certainly worth checking out at least once. I think anyone can appreciate the choreography of the stunt work and the beautifully designed sets.

Pros:

Great show with love of action to keep the attention of the whole family. Some funny aspects and some cool effects.

Cons:

Not much re-watch ability if you're not an Indiana fan. Could be boring for really little kids at times. Includes some violent scenes which some parents may not care for, for their little ones.

Reviewed by lazrocket Review Date: 10/06/2020

Great show for Indiana Jones and special effects fans.

Pros:

Indiana Jones! See how some of your favorite scenes are done with the special effects and stunts. Fairly long show makes it worth the wait.

Cons:

Not a lot for you if your not an Indiana Jones fan or really into stunts. Covered outdoor theater can get really hot with little air flow.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/16/2020

If you have never done it I would say make the time but as someone whose seen it multiple times we don't always go. It's a great way to see behind the scenes 'how it's done.' One of the last original attractions and reminds me of the MGM origins of the park that I love.

Pros:

outside seating, shaded, audience participation

Cons:

hard seats

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

I think this show could use an update. It’s just not holding up over the years as tech has advanced.

Pros:

Audience participation

Cons:

Kind of dull and dated

Reviewed by pcdisneylover Review Date: 07/30/2020

SUPPER FUN I LOVED IT WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND STILL NOW

Pros:

It is fun with all the stunts and cool way to use the audience

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

If you're an Indian Jones fan or a fan of behind the scenes sort of stuff you'll like this. Otherwise it's not a must do.

Pros:

Exciting. Entertaining.

Cons:

Not super interesting if you aren't into that kind of stuff.

Reviewed by Addie345disney Review Date: 05/26/2020

Show is really cute and reminds me of the old Hollywood Studios where it teaches you how movies are made.

Pros:

Lots of seating plus that giant fan in the middle.

Cons:

At the fire scene you may get a little hot and little ones may be a little spooked.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions