Reviews of Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Reviewed by Emi Review Date: 05/04/2022

Scary and fun! It shure was very spooky and the ambience was frightening.The drop made you feel like if you were flying!

Pros:

Spooky

Cons:

Spooky

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/21/2022

If you want to feel like you are passing out, throwing up, and needing to call out for you mom or any other person of comfort (Chris Evans) this is the perfect ride. I literally was holding on for dear life as we plummeted down only to be brought back up and feel like you are fully knocked out cold. This ride had be begging my friend to tell me that it was over. 10/10

Pros:

Made me realize to not use elevators

Cons:

Made me almost pass out

Reviewed by Perkisizing Review Date: 02/10/2022

I love this ride! It’s spooky and the random drops are a total blast! The theming and queue are also fun! Highly recommend. Can have long wait times, be wary!

PS Molly, the basement totally gives me Titanic Adventure Out of Time vibes! That game was awesome!

Pros:

Super fun! Random drops, great theming with great queue

Cons:

Long lines at certain times of day

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/17/2022

Tower of terror is a lot of fun with some great surprises. I ranked it lower than other rides because it makes me sick and I get really bad vertigo. That being said the on ride photos and video are awesome!!!

Pros:

On ride video

Cons:

Makes me sick

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/15/2021

The GOAT and mother of all rides. Everyone should try it in this life.

Pros:

The random drops that takes your bottom off the seat. Nothing else is comparable.

Cons:

Nothing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2021

The absolute worst operations team handle the ride breaking down. We waited in line twice all day, which consumed 3 and a half hours of our time is essentially time that we won’t get back in the happiest place on earth. My beef is with whatever operations team giving direction being the poorest I’ve ever encountered. The people that have complained today on November 2nd 2021 should have some sort of compensation period. Please replyz thx

Pros:

The ride itself that we waited 1 hour and 59 minutes for…

Cons:

We waited for 1 hour and 59 minutes, watching several lightning pass riders pass by the standing line as we miss our dinner reservation

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/27/2021

The original Tower of Terror & the best one! My first experience with Tower of Terror was in California (before it was Mission Breakout) so I was so surprised when the elevator left the elevator shaft! Without any other spoilers I will say the theming is terrific and it really does have a lot of thrills. It’s spooky, a little scary, but all in a good way. The exterior is well done, and all the inside decor leaves plenty of Twilight Zone Easter eggs to look for!

Pros:

Twilight Zone theming, big drops & thrills

Cons:

If you don’t like drops, don’t ride this ride

Reviewed by DisneyAddict48 Review Date: 09/19/2021

This really is a fun ride! I have to make it a must do every time i visit Hollywood Studios. I have so many great memories of riding Tower of Terror and i am very excited to ride this next time i go! This is a MUST DO attraction for every thrill seeker in the family! Love the twilight zone theming. It does get pretty dark at some times, so if you are scared of the dark or have members of your party that are scared of the dark, you may want to skip this. Otherwise, an amazing ride, well done Disney!

Pros:

Epic thrills, fast, amazing storyline

Cons:

May be too dark for some people in your party

Reviewed by Sparky999 Review Date: 09/01/2021

It's simple. This ride take 50 years of Imagineering expertise, adds genuine thrills, along with the perfect IP- and the result is the best ride Disney have ever made. Whether you are 6 or 60, this ride has something for you, and it is undoubtedly the highlight of the Disney ride catalogue. While it could do with a bit of love regarding it's upkeep, ToT is the perfect attraction.

Pros:

The theming is flawless. The atmosphere is electric. The pacing and effects are second to none. Genuinely unnerving and (if it's your first time) surprising. This is a modern classic.

Cons:

Some effects have fallen by the wayside since 1994. I worry it will close soon in-line with thematic and artistic changes that are currently undergoing at Disney Hollywood Studios.

Reviewed by GryffindorArtist Review Date: 08/30/2021

I love this ride so much it is so thrilling the lobby is awesome I mean the line it is probably one of the best rides ever and definitely the best drop tower I mean pull tower I love this Attraction but it always has a long wait the pre show is okay but cool I love dropping and probably the best part the cast members they are so good at there job!!! This s the best ride at Hollywood Studios!

Pros:

It's Thrilling The Queue The Horror Part The Cast Members

Cons:

It always has a long line

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions