Reviews of Alien Swirling Saucers

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2021

This is one of the best family attractions in all of Disney World!It is so much fun! My whole family adores this attraction, and we don't have any young kids in our group. Slinky Dog and TS Mania are definitely better, but this ride is still a blast. It is so simple yet so great. I honestly think its impossible to ride this ride and not laugh! Lots of people say that this ride is geared toward kids, but I personally disagree with that. It is something that my family doesn't miss on our trip. This is a great family ride just like all the other rides in Toy Story land and I have a blast every time I ride. Most people would wait more than fifteen minutes for this attraction but I wouldn't wait more than twenty-five.

Pros:

Fun for the whole family! Based on the Pizza Planet aliens (adorable)!

Cons:

Not as thrilling as some people may want and the actual ride isn't very long, but otherwise, I love this ride.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2021

I was not a fan of this ride. The theming was very nice and there were a lot of details that I enjoyed searching for during the ride. However, this ride is not worth a wait more than twenty minutes. This ride does not spin you around very fast and can be a relaxing break from more thrilling rides. The music is really loud on the ride, and the ride makes a loud clicking sound that made me a little nervous thinking that it was broken, but after talking to a cast member they informed me that this was just due to the design of the ride system and the car switching from one turn table to the next.

Pros:

Theming, good for kids

Cons:

Loud, not very thrilling

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

Fun ride. Even though it circles around, I didn't get any motion distress.

Pros:

Cute, Fun ride

Reviewed by Lucinda Review Date: 04/07/2021

It's fun, but not worth a long wait as it's really short. It's kind of jerky and can bump you around.

Pros:

Fun for kids, and great toy story music

Cons:

short ride time

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Cons:

Lame - great adventure worthy

Reviewed by Skyrainbow88 Review Date: 03/29/2021

This ride is very cute but not as detailed as Slinky or Tower of Terror. This ride is probably a favorite for children under 6 or 7, but for the others, pretty boring. It is a good break from the heat and a good ride while you're waiting for your time to board Rise of the Resistance. It is very fun when you go around the curves. The queue is also very detailed and cute.

Pros:

A good break from the heat. Fun for littles. Good for waiting for your time to Ride Rise. Detailed line.

Cons:

kind of boring for older kids and adults. Kind of a letdown. Not as detailed as other Disney rides. Too long.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/11/2021

I don't mind the ride, but the theming of the ride is not as well thought out as Slinky Dog Dash. The queue line is not as immersive as you would expect. If you are looking for a way to get out of the sun, this is a good one to do quickly and head on your way. It is also not new and I think I could find this at an amusement park near where I live (not Florida)

Pros:

Shorter wait, a roof over the ride

Cons:

Seen it before, not as immersive as other rides

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/04/2021

Such a cute fun ride! Totally worried I was going to get motion sick on this and that was not the case. I laughed so much. Loved that they made "When She Loved Me" into a techno beat.

Pros:

Usually short wait times Great for kiddos Fun queue Music is a Bop

Cons:

Too short!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/08/2021

It's very short and not very thrilling. If you have time to spare then why not, but if you are in a rush you should probably just skip this.

Pros:

Good way to spend time Fun to be swung around by an alien Wait time is decent

Cons:

Not very thrilling Very short

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/07/2021

This ride is a very pleasant attraction and is very fun. It is quite short and not worth anything more then a 20 minute wait.

Pros:

Fun Low height requirement

Cons:

Short duration

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions