Reviews of Star Tours – The Adventures Continue

Reviewed by Georgiadisneylover89 Review Date: 03/09/2021

My dad loved this ride! I spent most of the ride trying not to get sick..

Pros:

Star wars Super fun

Cons:

Will make you feel sick.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/08/2021

BEST ride for Star Wars fans, I find it fun, but can cause motion sickness.
I think you should try it at least once. 😊

Pros:

Good story line. Grate for Star Wars fans.

Cons:

Can cause dizziness or motion sickness for some, Loud noises and effects.

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/06/2021

I liked that the story is different every time you ride. The C3PO animatronic is really cool. However this ride is very nauseating even after taking antinsusea meds. First time I rode I stared at 3PO the whole time, 2nd time I had to stare at my feet because 3PO was moving way too much. Almost tossed my cookies that 2nd time

Pros:

Different storyline everytime Chance to be the rebel spy

Cons:

Really nauseating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/03/2021

I have always loved this ride. I have ridden it many times. The only down side is I do have motion sickness. I even get car sick easily. I do have to sit down for a minute after I get off the ride. But I still love this ride and always have a great time on it.

Pros:

It is really fun and enjoyable. Especially for a big Star Wars fan like me.

Cons:

If you have motion sickness like me it may make you a little sick. So just enjoy the ride and sit down for a minute to collect yourself after you get off

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/30/2021

You know what's silly? When people say they are predisposed to motion sickness.. then go on a ride.. with motion.. and blame the ride for their sickness. It's like saying you get car sick, riding in a car, getting sick, and then blaming the car for your symptoms. If you easily get motion sickness maybe rides aren't your niche. And if you try them anyway and still get sick, maybe that's your OWN fault, and not the ride. I personally know my limits and stay within them. I enjoy Star Tours. It's a great ride and if you have a weak stomach maybe you should stop complaining and stick to the gift shops.

Pros:

Great ride

Cons:

Easy for people to find fault in the motion aspect of the ride.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/19/2021

Good for star wars fans

Pros:

Fun and immersive

Cons:

a little outdated and not always worth the lines

Reviewed by ChrissyC Review Date: 01/13/2021

I had so much fun on this ride. I've heard people say that they get motion sick on the ride. However, my son and I didn't feel nauseous at all after the ride. And we get motion sickness when we travel in the car.

Pros:

fun and can be a different experience each time you ride.

Reviewed by GoRangers23 Review Date: 12/30/2020

My family has always really liked this ride. It’s great not knowing which scenes you will see on your ride, since they change. It’s always a surprise. This one is a must do for us, as we are big Star Wars fans.

Pros:

The ride never gets boring, due to the changing ride scenes.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Smay6349 Review Date: 12/06/2020

Love this entire ride all the way from the cue to the gift shop. It's got such detailed theming and the ride itself is always different which makes the re-ridability factor go way way up, which is hugely important in my book. If the line is a little longer, that's okay because the cue is chuck full of hidden nods to the films. It's one of my favorites!

Pros:

Very re-ridable, nostalgic, great theming, and very thrilling.

Cons:

Not good for those prone to motion sickness since it is a simulator.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

Simulator

Pros:

Thrilling a bunch of different shows someone gets chosen as a spy

Cons:

Not as good as Millenium falcon

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions