Reviews of Star Tours – The Adventures Continue

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

My husband really likes this ride so we made sure we rode it twice! He liked that each time it went to a different Star Wars world so it was fun to do more than once in one day. It might not be as flashy as some of the other new rides at Disney, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I get motion sick very easily and didn't want to overdo it after Smuggler's Run, so I opted to walk the queue with my husband and then bypassed the ride at the end and waited for him in the exit hallway. I had lots of fun just walking the queue and appreciated it was so easy to opt out of the ride at the end.

Pros:

Fun and different Star Wars worlds

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/27/2021

Although I did love the original Star Tours, this one adds so much more to the space experience! There are plenty of planet possibilities to travel to & C-3PO as the pilot gives all Star Wars fans a familiar face to enjoy. They choose one rebel spy per trip, and one time it was me & that was one of the most memorable experiences I’ve had at Hollywood Studios! If you don’t get motion sickness, I’d absolutely recommend this attraction

Pros:

Lots of possibilities of planet destinations, fun, has a height limit but good for the whole family if they’re tall enough

Cons:

Not the best for people with motion sickness

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

I absolutely love Star Tours. I've done a lot of simulator rides that have made me sick (Universal Studios, I'm looking at you), but this one doesn't make me feel sick to my stomach. I love that it's different every time I ride, and it really does feel like you're flying in a galaxy far, far away. I think this one doesn't get the attention it deserves. Make sure to ride it at least once!

Pros:

Stunning technology, different every time you ride, fun for Star Wars lovers

Cons:

Might make you feel sick to your stomach

Reviewed by SondheimGod Review Date: 06/24/2021

Normally not my favorite, but I feel compelled to give it a positive review for the sheer fact that my nephew went CRAZY for this one. We rode it 3 times in one day, which tells you how short the lines can be! A good ole' simulator. Same story: don't ride after eating. Don't ride if you get motion sickness easily. But otherwise, pretty low on the thrill factor.

Pros:

You might get to be the spy! (both my nephew and Bro-law did!) Very big hype for young star wars fans.

Cons:

Not very thrilling. They still have gungans in the ride 🙁

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/23/2021

I personally loved this ride, give it a go if you like simulators and/or your a star wars fan

Pros:

ride experience changes each time you ride it

Cons:

some people feel nausea

Reviewed by raleigh Review Date: 06/14/2021

I think that Star Tours is a fun and immersive ride, and I respect that, however, it makes me incredibly sick, I don't get sick on a single ride at Disney or Universal, but Star Tours just does it for me. I enjoy how the scenes you will see will rotate around and change, it has a new experience every time you ride.

Pros:

Immersive

Cons:

Nauseating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

Starting to get dated, and clearly not as up to date technology wise as the new Star Wars rides. Also, made several in our party a bit motion sick.

Pros:

Up close interaction C3PO

Cons:

Becoming outdated and chance to get motion sick

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/06/2021

Not to brag but I'm kind of a very important Rebel/Resistant Spy. Every time I have been on the ride I'm the chosen one!

This ride is slowly but surely becoming a bit aged. I will continue to ride (because I have a nice streak going). I love Star Wars so this is a must do in my case but not a huge deal if I miss it on my trip to Hollywood Studios.

Pros:

Star Wars Theme

Cons:

Becoming outdated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/26/2021

I still like star tours but I miss the parts they took out they kept some of the old ones and only got rid of my favorites

Pros:

It’s still star tours and they still have some of the old parts

Cons:

They took out all death Vader parts

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2021

This is another 3D simulator ride that seems to be becoming very popular around Orlando. If you are prone to motion sickness, do not ride this ride. It made me so nauseous it ruined the rest of my day at Hollywood Studios. I think that the queue is very cool and the part outside is mostly shaded from the Flordia heat. If you are a Star Wars fan then I think you should ride this. If you are not a star wars fan or are prone to motion sickness I wouldn't waste my time waiting in line for this ride.

Pros:

shaded outside queue, get to see C3PO

Cons:

can cause motion sickness, 3D simulator ride

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions