Reviews of Slinky Dog Dash

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Cons:

Lame

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/06/2021

Definitely a must do for kiddos and Toy Story lovers alike. Loved the theming and details of the queue so much to look at. When my brother and I rode this we were right behind Skinky's head so we had a smooth easy ride and couldn't see much of the coaster details. Definitely want to ride again from a different perspective.

Pros:

Cute theming so many details in the queue Easy starter coaster for kiddos

Cons:

Long wait times for short coaster

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/06/2021

If you are a thrill seeker this is amazing good Hollywood studies starter coaster(it feels like you are a slinky dog so realistic)

Pros:

Stared coaster for HS feels realistic

Cons:

maybe to intense for some people

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/01/2021

Me and my family love this ride. We don’t love crazy roller coasters so this is perfect for us. Also recommend doing this at night so you can see all of Toy Story Land lit up. The theming is also really cool.

Pros:

Fun ride and cool theming.

Cons:

Normally a long wait.

Reviewed by Experiment626 Review Date: 02/08/2021

This ride is okay. At first glance, I thought it was going to be like a little kids ride at Six Flags. But it was better than I thought. Yes, it's not Big Thunder or Rockin Roller Coaster, but its not the worst attraction in Disney World.

Pros:

Its Slinky Dog. The que is pretty cool.

Cons:

Wait can be pretty long. Fastpass is hard to get (at least when I went).

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/19/2021

Cute for kids and adults

Pros:

So fun and it is Toy Story themed

Cons:

Long lines for a 90 second ride but have to ride it once

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/12/2021

I may be in the minority here but I found slinky dog dash to be extremely over rated. It wasn't as thrilling as I expected. It's more of a kid coaster which is fine but won't be going on this again unless the line is much shorter. Not worth the wait for me.

Pros:

The que is adorable

Cons:

Not very thrilling and very long waits.

Reviewed by cassidiroberts Review Date: 01/11/2021

This ride is perfectly fun, but for the long waits of 75 mins plus, not worth it in my opinion.

Pros:

Smaller kids can ride this and it is the only "smaller" coaster in the park.

Cons:

Lines can get SO LONG and it's not that thrilling.

Reviewed by RyanLeman Review Date: 12/21/2020

I gave this an eight only because it is a quick coaster and I would only ride this at night to see all the special lighting effects. It is a fun roller coaster but when you have Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, Rock'n, this one kind of is a let down. (It may be geared more towards beginners/children so I have to take that into consideration.)

Pros:

RIDE THIS AT NIGHT! It is fun. I'm glad to see this in Toy Story land.

Cons:

More for beginners, so many better coasters to choose from. Long lines due to the popularity.

Reviewed by astrosally Review Date: 12/10/2020

I liked this better than I expected! It’s a fun roller coaster, not as intense as others like Expedition Everest but thrilling enough to be a fun time. We didn’t even mind waiting in line because the toys and hidden details in the queue were so cool! We also had fun playing the play parks app with the toy story theming.

Pros:

fun roller coaster, cool theming in the queue

Cons:

I wish the ride were longer

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions