Reviews of Muppet Vision 3D

Reviewed by Liverlips59 Review Date: 11/07/2022

Even though some of the effects need some TLC, it's a must do

Pros:

Fun for all

Cons:

Showing its age

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/12/2022

Great show for muppet fans

Pros:

Air conditioning

Reviewed by Emi Review Date: 05/04/2022

The best place to re-gain the perception of time after being traumatized by the Tower of Terror. Tears of joy and a big peice of my childhood re-gained. It's the Muppets! How can you not love this ride?

Pros:

Muppets

Cons:

Oh wait, there's cons?

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/17/2022

It's like going to the Muppet Theater and seeing an in person show! Sweet and silly abd very very true to the OG Muppet Show.

Pros:

Immersive, funny, great special effects

Cons:

If you don't like the Muppets this won't be your jam

Reviewed by breedlovesbestie Review Date: 11/27/2021

This ride legitimately changed my life. I cried multiple times because it’s that good. Best ride in the whole park even better than rockin roller coaster even though i love her. Even if you don’t like the muppets it’s hilarious and a really cute show. Never a long wait time and great place to cool off for a while and rest 🙂

Pros:

life changing, great place to cool off, cute and funny show

Cons:

made me cry but i like crying

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

It's the Muppets! Everything about the Muppets is so joyous and funny. I loved that throughout the show you had to look at different areas of the theater to see what was going on. The show is cute and worth a watch. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer!

Pros:

The Muppets!

Reviewed by Andy92 Review Date: 10/20/2021

I have loved this show since I was a kid, so there's a nostalgia factor for me, but even my husband who first saw it in his mid 20s really enjoys this show as well. It's cute and fun, not to mention air-conditioned, which is always a plus. For most shows, it's nice to get there right as they're loading to be able to just walk right in, but for this one, I highly recommend trying to catch the full pre-show at least once. No matter how many times I see it, I'm always grinning ear to ear throughout the whole thing. I suppose the only thing I could say for improvement is that they could maybe update the very last scene so it isn't using footage from the 90s, but for me, that adds to the nostalgia, and I find it amusing, so I enjoy it as is, but I'd be fine with them updating it.

Pros:

cute, nostalgic, air-conditioned

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/27/2021

The company that owns the Muppets NEEDS MORE MUPPETS!! I love getting to see this show! Of course it’s a nice opportunity to sit & get out of the heat & enjoy the ac, but there’s so much more! There’s plenty of silly things to laugh at during the show. They also have some clever sight-gags in the queue & pre show area. Did you know this is one of Jim Henson’s last times voicing Kermit? Everything about this is fantastic & although DHS continues to add attractions, this will always be on my must-do list

Pros:

A great way to remember Jim Henson & his creations. Laughter & AC

Cons:

None. None whatsoever

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

I really wanted to like this attraction more than I did. I love the Muppets! I watch the movies at least once a year and the Muppet Christmas Carol at least twice over the Christmas season. I liked the story line HOWEVER the 3D made me motion sick when we watched. I don't know if maybe something wasn't aligned or if my pair of glasses were flawed but everything was slightly off kilter. I would be super willing to try again as I am positive this was a one off BUT it did happen and I felt pretty crummy for the next couple of hours. It was super weird.

Pros:

It's the Muppets! Good story

Cons:

If things are off kilter it can make you a little sick.

Reviewed by Smiles00 Review Date: 08/20/2021

When my family and I go to Hollywood Studios, Muppet-Vision 3D is one of my daughter\\'s favorite show to see (and mine too). This is one show that my daughter and I enjoy together. It\\'s an iconic show and you are able to take a break in the air conditioning when it\\'s really hot out.

Pros:

Air Conditioning. Iconic Show

Cons:

no cons

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions