Reviews of Muppet Vision 3D

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/21/2021

“It’s time to play the music. It’s time to light the lights. It’s time to ask why did Disney remove Fozzie’s statue out of sight?”
Fozzie Bear is missing from the the water feature out front? Where’d he go? Is he filming another starry eyed pig in a swim suit? Was he hamming it up too much? Did he get his big break writing jokes for Reader’s Digest? Where’d he go?
Aside from the big bear question- the Muppets 3D is a classic attraction. Great pre-show that never gets old and most importantly AIR CONDITIONING. It’s always a pleasure to be reacquainted with the Muppets.

Pros:

Good time feels for the whole show.

Cons:

Be nicer to Bean, Miss Piggy he only wants to help.

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 06/25/2021

This show is awesome! It is based on the Muppet's so yeah, it’s great! This is a fun filler attraction in HS and there usually isn’t a long wait. There are so many fun Muppet's jokes in the queue as well as the pre-show room and it is impossible for me to watch the pre-show and not laugh when Rizzo comes out dressed like Mickey! This show is so funny, but I think that you need to know who the Muppet's are and have at lest a small appreciation for this show or else you won’t enjoy it as much. Being a big Muppet fan, this is one show that we have never missed on our trips. I don’t think young kids will enjoy it as much because they may not get some of the humor and they may not even know who the Muppet's are. Disney, please never get rid of this show!

Pros:

Funny and entertaining! MUPPET'S! Indoors with AC.

Cons:

You need to know who the Muppet's are to enjoy this, and young kids may not understand different parts of the show.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/14/2021

I love it and it’s cute fun love it so much if it leaves I will chane my self to it forever

Pros:

Soooooo cute for family

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2021

I thought that this show was funny and interactive. The effects paired nicely with the show and we did not have to wait very long at all to get a seat in the show. This is a nice show to take a break from the heat, take a seat, and enjoy a show that the whole family will love. Honestly, the best thing that we did in Hollywood Studios at our last visit.

Pros:

Family-friendly, short wait, airconditioned,

Cons:

There are a few jump scares in the show, so prepare kids in advance if they do not like that kind of thing.

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/28/2021

OK if you want to cool down, get off your feet & kill time. but otherwise a pass.

Pros:

Old guys in balcony were funny

Cons:

But i think story needs to be updated.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Cute

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

I Love the muppets and ac! The show is very immersive.

Pros:

Muppets and ac

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/11/2021

Such a cute theater and show. My family has to visit this every time we go because it is classic. Could use a bit of an update but overall a great ride.

Pros:

Classic, cute, indoors

Cons:

Could use an update

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/05/2021

Very cute show for adults and kiddos alike. I didn't realize that the wait time for the show was how long until the next show started. We almost missed our ADR at 50s Prime Time! Just be aware of your time and don't do what my group did!

Pros:

Pre show is very cute especially Rizzo the Rat! Nice break in the AC

Cons:

Can be long depending on how long you have to wait for the previous show to let out. Can be loud at time.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/19/2021

Cute time filler

Pros:

If you love the Muppets and short lines

Cons:

Some kids might get sacred

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions