Reviews of Rock ‘n' Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith

High-speed coaster in the dark set to hard-rocking music.

Reviewed by LunarBear Review Date: 02/06/2020

Amazing attraction one of the best in WDW

Pros:

Extremely fun

Cons:

Slightly short and can be rough

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/30/2020

At the rock n roll roller coaster we were turned away from the entrance for people with disabilities with my daughter in a wheelchair. You then allowed people with a tour guide to go through the entrance we were denied use of. We were sent to the fast pass lane that made us walk PAST the tour guide people.
Is my daughter worth less because she has a disability as opposed to people who pay a ton of money for a tour guide?!?!?! What message is Disney sending to kids with this type of behavior?
If everyone had been turned away, it would not have been an issue. It is that we had to wheel my daughter PAST people who get to use the former disability entrance because of their financial status.
You really need to change back to the former disability entrance (in the gift shop for the roller coaster) for the rock n roller coaster because the new one through the fast pass lane is not convenient.
You should NEVER, EVER, under any circumstances let someone with a disability be pushed aside for someone with a “better financial status”.
Life is hard enough for people with disabilities, the last thing they need is Disney treating them lesser than people with “financial status”.

Pros:

Good ride

Cons:

Money over compassion

Reviewed by SteveK20 Review Date: 01/30/2020

Love this ride very exciting and fun.

Pros:

Indoor loops, fast, Great music

Cons:

Too short, music is a little loud, need to change the pre-ride show.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/30/2020

Great ride

Pros:

Thrilling

Cons:

To short

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/10/2019

Great mostly smooth ride. I am someone who doesn't like rollercoasters but this one is nothing but fun.

Pros:

Smooth. Inversions are painless.

Cons:

Make sure you have your head back when the ride starts otherwise you might get whiplash.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/10/2019

If you want to experience what it’s like to accelerate in a time that only the very fastest exotic automobiles in the world can barely muster and what it’s like to fly in a high performance aircraft doing a barrel roll this ride is for you.
On initial take off you accelerate to almost 60 in under 3 seconds
And at some point you enter a high G “barrel roll” maneuver - the only difference between it and an aircraft is its very very smooth in an aircraft

Pros:

G-Force experiences at the limit of tolerance without special training - or an anti-G suit or a very very expensive automobile ( or a rocket sled)

Cons:

Because of almost constant G-Forces in excess of 1 and nonstop changes of direction your head gets pretty well bounced around between the head restraints. This can be prevented to a fair degree by aggressively tensing your neck and upper shoulder muscles akin to shrugging your shoulders. Do this BEFORE the initial acceleration.

Reviewed by ncole Review Date: 06/18/2019

One of my favorite rides! Definitely wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like the dark. Would recommend sitting in the front which you can request if you don’t want your head to bounce between the shoulder restraints as much.

Pros:

Fun and unique experience

Cons:

Bit bumpy if seated in the back

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/12/2019

Never fails to entertain

Pros:

0 to 60 in under 3 second. Awesome

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by plipari Review Date: 06/12/2019

If you love thrill rides you will love RNR! If you're at all skittish I would recommend you sit this one out. On our last trip our younger son was now tall enough to ride. Our older son and I had ridden it several times on our last trip so I knew what to expect. My husband isn't one for thrill rides but wanted to give it a try. I don't care for the jerkiness of this ride so I went through the queue with my family and then used the chicken exit. Our boys loved the ride but my husband felt awful when he exited. He was disoriented and uncomfortable for the rest of the morning--it really did something to his equilibrium and I'm sorry to say that it ruined his day at HS.

Pros:

One of the best pre-ride experiences at WDW. The whole set up and back story is interesting so you hardly realize that you're technically still waiting in line for the ride.

Cons:

Not for everyone--would only recommend this to folks who know what they're getting themselves into!

Reviewed by anng Review Date: 04/24/2019

Best coaster on WDW property.

Pros:

fast, great music, awesome twists and turns.

Cons:

lines are long - if you can't get a fastpass, take the single rider line. the whole ride is only about 3 minutes - you can wait that long to get back to the rest of your party!

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions