Reviews of Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood and Vine

Other Menus at Hollywood and Vine

Hollywood and Vine

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Crawale Review Date: 11/30/2015

I took my grandsons age 4 and 5 at Thanksgiving. The restaurant was unbelievably cold and we were seated near an air vent. I complained to the server and was told that 'other people are cold too' - if we wanted to move we could again wait to be seated. Supposedly maintenance had been informed but no change in temperature occurred while we were there. Since the entire restaurant was freezing and my grandsons wanted to see the characters we stayed. Characters were the usual, food was ordinary - H&V is not known as superior dining. My fingers turned blue by the end of the meal. We will never return to this restaurant.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Service, restaurant temperature, food bad to ordinary.

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 11/13/2015

We dined here on the opening night and it was fantastic. We only waited about 5 minutes after checking in and were taken to a photo opp with Santa Goofy. There was a Photopass Photographer taking these pictures. We were told as we were being taken to our table that the characters would not be signing autographs and were given a little postcard with their signatures.

Once we were seated, Donald and Minnie came by right away. Their new Holiday Costumes are gorgeous. After our pictures with them, we were able to hit the buffet and it did not disappoint. There are lots of choices. There were at least 7 or so meat choices and lots of sides. The "kids" area of the buffet also had a good variety of foods. My favorites were the pretzel bread (the same rolls they have at Biergarten), the flank steak and the seafood mac and cheese.

There is a nice desert buffet also. I was a little disappointed that several of the deserts had peppermint on them and I don't like mint, so I only tried a couple of the deserts.

The characters rotated quickly, but didn't rush you at all. In the time it took us to eat, the characters came around twice.

This dinner was a great way to start the holiday season.

Pros: