Reviews of Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood and Vine

Other Menus at Hollywood and Vine

Hollywood and Vine

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/09/2021

The new menu was delicious. Recommend highly.

Pros:

Great food, lots of character interactiom

Cons:

Little pricey, but worth it for the characters

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

We attended during the modified dining experience: family style salad, choice of entree and dessert, socially distanced character visits. The food was delicious! My group enjoyed the prime rib and the salmon and both were excellent! The desserts are served "deconstructed" style and were also delicious. Plenty of allergy-safe options on the menu as well. I wouldn't mind if they kept this style of dining permanently over the former buffet.

Pros:

Delicious food, lots of character interaction, fun seasonal theming.

Cons:

A little expensive.

Reviewed by KateDay Review Date: 10/11/2020

My family loved the meal with Minnie and friends. We were here back in December 2019 and the whole experience was amazing. The food we had was fresh and yummy! Since it was Holiday Dine we got our picture with Santa Goofy! We our headed back for the first week of December and I’m super excited to have reservations here again. The Character costumes are a real treat!

Pros:

Great way to see the Characters and we really enjoyed the food

Cons:

We had a reservation and had to wait almost an hour for our table but we did have a place to sit with plenty of free iced water to drink.

Reviewed by Cheese Review Date: 03/10/2020

Brilliant Halloween themed dining and the cast and characters were amazing!!

Pros:

+ Meeting Minnie on arrival, she was amazing and even had my 9 year old completely Star struck! + Great variety of food, I’m vegetarian and there was plenty of choice for me. + The characters visited us several times, and we even had a little dance with Goofy - lovely party atmosphere! + Lovely little party bags + Even though it was busy, the cast did not try to rush us, which we really appreciated!

Cons:

- There were none, this was the best character dining experience with the fab 5 during our 2 week visit!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2020

Loved the buffet. It had a good food selection. Great character meet and greet.

Pros:

Food and characters

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 11/13/2015

We dined here on the opening night and it was fantastic. We only waited about 5 minutes after checking in and were taken to a photo opp with Santa Goofy. There was a Photopass Photographer taking these pictures. We were told as we were being taken to our table that the characters would not be signing autographs and were given a little postcard with their signatures.

Once we were seated, Donald and Minnie came by right away. Their new Holiday Costumes are gorgeous. After our pictures with them, we were able to hit the buffet and it did not disappoint. There are lots of choices. There were at least 7 or so meat choices and lots of sides. The "kids" area of the buffet also had a good variety of foods. My favorites were the pretzel bread (the same rolls they have at Biergarten), the flank steak and the seafood mac and cheese.

There is a nice desert buffet also. I was a little disappointed that several of the deserts had peppermint on them and I don't like mint, so I only tried a couple of the deserts.

The characters rotated quickly, but didn't rush you at all. In the time it took us to eat, the characters came around twice.

This dinner was a great way to start the holiday season.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/08/2021

Overall the food was good! We liked the character interactions. Wish the cost was a little less. You are definitely paying for the characters.

Pros:

Loved the characters! My son played peek-a-boo with Pluto and had so much fun.

Cons:

Cost for the food that you receive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/14/2021

We dined at HW&V on Christmas Day 2020 and it was absolutely fantastic. There were several Prix fix meals to choose from and all 4 of us tried something different. The service was right on point. We had dine at HW&V in Oct 19 when it was still a buffet - it was okay, but not great. KUDOs to HW&V for making our family Christmas a little more special🎄

Pros:

On time, great food, great service - characters extra special

Reviewed by ChaseDisneyWorldAdultsGuide Review Date: 02/19/2020

Everyone who is complaining about this place is doing it wrong lol! Pro-Tip: Grab a dinner reservation between 730-8pm (these are the latest you are allowed to get) at the end of the night if any food runs out they have to make it fresh AND the characters spend so much time with you that you almost need to ask them to go away so you can eat LOL! My family has booked it twice in the late window and had this great experience both times in the last 2 years!

Pros:

Great character experience and lots of time with characters

Cons:

not as big of a selection on the buffet

Reviewed by stnick622 Review Date: 03/22/2016

On 3/21 Mom and I attended the first Minnie's Springtime Dinner. Our server, Joan, kept our drinks full and our plates cleared. She even provided a few laughs.

For the spring dinner Daisy was up front greeting everyone. Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy roamed around and greeted everyone at their tables in their spring time best. Of the four that wondered around Goofy was the most memorable when he started to fly his kite when the song "let's go fly a kite" played on the soundtrack.

The food was pretty good. I enjoyed the pretzel rolls and the basil lime fruit the best. My favorite dessert was the passion fruit cakes. While the food was good I will tell you the characters make the meal.

Overall, this was a great experience. I have been to all three seasonal dinner dining experience so far at Hollywood & Vine (Minnie's Holiday Dine, Minnie's Silver Screen Dine, Minnie's Springtime Dine) and have reservations to return for Minnie's Summertime Dine as well as Minnie's Halloween Dine.

As an annual passholder, it is fun to attend these seasonal dinners to not only see the characters in their new outfits made just for this dinning experience but also to see the different food offerings for each seasonal dining experience.

Pros:

Characters, Server

Cons:

Busy

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios