But now, we’re over in the Mexico Pavilion where we checked out a new celebrity-designed specialty cocktail, and we must say…we think we found the TRUE must-get item from this year’s festival.
The Mexico booth, El Artista Hambriento, is where you’ll find The Lily! It’s designed by Lily Aldridge (the mind behind one of our favorite pair of designer Minnie Ears), and it’s made with Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Violet Essence Infusion, Rose Petal Liqueur, Cranberry, and Lime Juice.
It even comes in its own special cup “signed” by Lily herself! Trust us, this drink is as tasty as it is beautiful! We wish this were available all year round!
This is truly such a special touch to this year’s Festival of the Arts! You can find this cocktail over in the Mexico Pavilion now through February 21st for $16.
Be sure to follow along for more first-day coverage from EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts, as well as all of the latest news and updates from around Disney World.
Are you planning on attending this year’s Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Disney Menu Updates: New 50th Anniversary Snacks and More Price Increases
- Our BEST Tips for Mobile Order in Disney World
- You’ll Need a MAJOR Sweet Tooth for This New Disney Springs Treat!
- AllEars TV: Don’t Leave Disney World’s EPCOT Without Eating These 10 Snacks!
- Why You’ll Want to Visit Raglan Road in Disney World Next Week
- AllEars TV: EPCOT’s Best Restaurant is INSIDE a Ride?
- Flying Fish, Jiko, and Other Disney World Restaurants Are Now Accepting Reservations
- You Need to Know the SECRET Phrase to Get This Galaxy’s Edge Popcorn in Disney World
- Reservations Now OPEN For Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Jiko MENU Revealed Ahead of Reopening in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!