In order for guests to enjoy all the amenities onboard, the Disney Cruise Line has also set health and safety regulations in place as well. And, if you plan on sailing away on a Disney Cruise sometime soon, you’re going to want to know about the latest safety requirement in place!
According to Disney Cruise Line’s website, guests traveling with unvaccinated children under the age of 12 will now need to book a Port Adventure if they wish to disembark the ship at various ports.
Other guests are able to disembark and explore without a Port Adventure, as all guests 12 and older are required to be fully vaccinated to sail with the Disney Cruise Line.
So, if you’re traveling with children, you’ll want to keep this in mind when making your plans for port days. And, as more changes come to the cruise and travel industries, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know, so stay tuned to AllEars!
What’s your favorite part of the Disney Cruise Line? Let us know in the comments below!
- BREAKING: Walt Disney Company Announces Replacement for Chairman Bob Iger
- We Just Found the Most RARE Coffee Cup in Disney World!
- Why the Disney Company’s Move to Florida is Such a Big Deal
- You Never Have to Wait in Long Lines at Magic Kingdom’s Most Crowded Store Again!
- PHOTOS: Check Out Chris Evans’ Visit to Disney World!
- The El Capitan Theater Will Present Disney’s ‘Encanto’ in Spanish
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- ACT FAST! Tickets Are Now on Sale for Marvel’s ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’
- A Popular Trader Sam’s Tiki Mug is Coming BACK to Disney World — Here’s How to Get It!
- Is The End of a Holiday Week Secretly the Best Time to Visit Disney World?