We’re all about finding the latest and greatest Disney World time-saving tips that you can use to get more done on your next vacation!
Mobile Order, for example, lets you order your food and beverages at select locations before you even arrive! Several quick-service locations use it, and now even MORE spots have been added to the list — and they’re some of the sweetest spots around!
In Disney World, you can now use Mobile Order at several Candy Kitchens around the resort, including Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs, Karamell-Küche at EPCOT, Zuri’s Sweets Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Goofy’s Candy Company at Disney Springs. In addition, the Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom will be using Mobile Order when they reopen. We headed to Karamell-Küche in EPCOT this afternoon to give it a try!
To use Mobile Order at the candy kitchens, you’ll pull up the My Disney Experience app and log into your account just as you would at any other dining location. Head to the main menu and click “Mobile Food Orders” and then “Create New Order.” There you should see a list of new locations that are using Mobile Order now.
Find the location you want, choose what time you’d like to pick the items up, and then make your food and drink selections! You’ll review your order and submit it when you’re ready!
At Karamell-Küche, you can choose from a variety of popular caramel treats, including the Werther’s Original Caramel Mickey Marshmallow…
…Werther’s Original Caramel Apple…
…and a classic Werther’s Original Caramel Square!
Then, when it’s time for you to pick it up, you can go to the restaurant (be on the lookout for signage that directs you where to go to pick up your Mobile Order) and hit “I’m Here” on the app. Before you know it, you’ll get your tasty treats!
Over at Disneyland, some Candy Kitchens were also added to Mobile Order recently, including Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District, Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen at Disneyland Park, Pooh Corner at Disneyland Park, and Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure.
Keep following AllEars for more updates on changes at Disney World!
What’s your favorite Disney World quick-service meal? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- Don’t Miss These Spooky Halloween Treats at Disney World!
- How Annual Passholders Can SAVE at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays This Year!
- PHOTOS: Oga’s Cantina Seating Multiple Parties at Tables With Plexiglass Dividers in Disney World
- The History Behind EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE 50th Anniversary Treats Arrive as Restaurants Continue to Reopen
- AllEars TV: The BEST Restaurants at Disney World Are NOT in the Parks
- AllEars TV: The BEST and WORST New Disney World Snacks
- Disney World is Changing the Way We EAT