The fan-favorite Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay reopened at Disneyland earlier this month, returning after the parks were closed for over a year! This immensely popular seasonal version of The Haunted Mansion typically sees high wait times all day long.
If you are a Disneyland Magic Key holder (formerly known as Annual Passholder), you’ll soon have an exclusive opportunity to experience the attraction after hours!
Disneyland will keep Haunted Mansion Holiday open for one extra hour after park closing every Monday through Thursday from September 20th through October 7th.
During that time, the attraction will ONLY be accessible to Magic Key holders, and all pass levels are welcome to hop in line! Proof of Magic Key holder status will be required upon entry.
We’ll be on the lookout for more exclusive Disneyland Magic Key holder benefits and perks, so stay tuned for more of that latest news and updates from the Happiest Place on Earth!
Are you a Disneyland Magic Key holder? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- Disney Just Seriously Upped Their Holiday Spirit Jersey Game!
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags
- That Sinking Feeling: How a Keel Boat Skipper Kept His Wobbly Boat Afloat
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland Magic Key Sells Out and New Ticket Tier is Added
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- PHOTOS: Mickey is Already Celebrating the Holidays in One Disney Park!
- PHOTOS: Step Inside Disneyland’s NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!