The fan-favorite Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay reopened at Disneyland earlier this month, returning after the parks were closed for over a year! This immensely popular seasonal version of The Haunted Mansion typically sees high wait times all day long.
If you are a Disneyland Magic Key holder (formerly known as Annual Passholder), you’ll soon have an exclusive opportunity to experience the attraction after hours!
Disneyland will keep Haunted Mansion Holiday open for one extra hour after park closing every Monday through Thursday from September 20th through October 7th.
During that time, the attraction will ONLY be accessible to Magic Key holders, and all pass levels are welcome to hop in line! Proof of Magic Key holder status will be required upon entry.
We’ll be on the lookout for more exclusive Disneyland Magic Key holder benefits and perks, so stay tuned for more of that latest news and updates from the Happiest Place on Earth!
Click here to check out our ride through of Haunted Mansion Holiday!
Are you a Disneyland Magic Key holder? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- This New Disney Souvenir Takes DOLE Whip To The Next Level
- HUGE Summer Ticket Deal Announced for Disneyland
- See the CHANGES Already Made To Disneyland’s Splash Mountain
- There’s a NEW Snack Spot Open in Downtown Disney
- See What’s CHANGED At Disney’s One-of-a-Kind Hotel
- NEWS: 2023 Dates Revealed for Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- Disney Announces Important Fireworks CHANGES
- PRICING Announced for Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- Why June 29th Will Be a HUGE Day for Disney Fans!
- NEW Experience Announced for Disneyland Resort
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
One Reply to “Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday”
Enjoying access to the parks again! Loving the mk passes!