With Mobile Order, you can use the Disneyland or My Disney Experience app to order your food before you get to the restaurant and then you get to skip the line to pick up your order! Most Quick Service restaurants have been using the feature since reopening and now, both Disneyland and Disney World have added even MORE locations to Mobile Order!
Disney has now expanded their Mobile Order service in Disneyland (and soon in Disney World) to many of the candy kitchens throughout the parks and resort!
Now, we had already noticed that some of the new locations had been added to Mobile Order at Disneyland earlier this month, but beginning today the full list includes:
- Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen at Disneyland Park
- Pooh Corner at Disneyland Park
- Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure
And, beginning this month, candy kitchens in Disney World will start using Mobile Order too! This includes:
- Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs — available September 14th
- Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel at EPCOT — available September 16th
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — available September 21st
- Goofy’s Candy Company at Disney Springs — available September 23rd
To use Mobile Order, open your Disneyland or My Disney Experience app and click “Order Food.” Then, find the location that you want to order food from, select your arrival time, and make your order! You’ll be notified when it’s ready for you to pick up.
Keep in mind that you can use any eligible merchandise discounts on these — even if you’re mobile ordering! So if you’re an Annual Passholder, Magic Key Holder, or Disney Vacation Club member, be sure that you’ve got your ticket linked to your Disney account and the discount will be applied automatically.
And, keep following AllEars for more tips and tricks for saving time in the Disney parks!
What’s your favorite Disney treat? Let us know in the comments!