Earlier this summer, we shared the news that Warner Brothers Studios will be hosting a brand new Harry Potter Quiz Show in celebration of the film franchise’s 20th Anniversary!
The show’s filming schedule wrapped up a couple of weeks ago, but new details are being unveiled now about the series, including who will host the game show!
The Hollywood Reporter has announced that the quiz show, called ‘Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses’ will be hosted by none other than Dame Helen Mirren!
The four-part series will air first on Cartoon Network and TBS before moving to HBO Max to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the film’s franchise (that’s right, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone premiered twenty years ago…feel old yet?).
Mirren, who did not play a role in the Harry Potter film franchise, commented that “I knew someday I’d get a Harry Potter role, and I’m so pleased to take part in the 20-year film celebration.”
We’ll be ready to tune in and check out ‘Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses’ when it airs! We will keep a close eye on more news as well as when we can expect the show to premiere. Stay tuned for more of the latest news and updates, and don’t forget to start studying up on your Harry Potter trivia so you can play along!
Is it possible to do EVERYTHING in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in one day? Click here to find out!
Drop a comment below and tell us what your Hogwarts House is!
More of the Latest News!
- Listen to the NEW Disney’s Hotel New York — The Art of Marvel Remixed Album
- Space 220 Opens, Rise of the Resistance Ditches Boarding Groups, and MORE Disney News!
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters
- PHOTOS: Where to Find 50th Anniversary Decorations OUTSIDE of Disney World
- NEWS: CDC Issues New Guidance On COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Updates Dress Code to Allow for Visible Tattoos and More
- D23’s “Magical Milestones” Series Returns to Celebrate Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
- NEWS: Report Shows Disney World Attendance Dropped 67% in 2020
- Disney Branded Television’s New President Has Been Announced
- More Retailers Announced for Disney’s Flamingo Crossings Shopping Center
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!