Today marks the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month, which runs from September 15th through October 15th! If you’re in Disney World over the next few weeks and are looking for something to eat, we have a new limited time menu offering you could try!
Over at Disney Springs, you can dine on new limited-time menu specials at The Polite Pig.
The newest chef’s special to commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month are Chicken Pinchos! This tasty dish was shared on The Polite Pig’s Instagram account and our stomach is already grumbling.
You can pair this dish with their Smokey Passion Fruit Margarita, which is also joining the menu as a special offering over the next few weeks!
We’ll keep an eye out for more special menu offerings around Disney World during Hispanic Heritage Month, as well as any other new dining announcements from the parks and resorts!
Where is your favorite place to eat in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- How to Experience EPCOT’s Space 220 With NO Reservation
- Fast Meals Worth Skipping Table Service for at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Space 220 is Using a Virtual Queue Today in Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- We Spotted ‘Star Wars’ References in an UNEXPECTED Disney World Park
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- Prix Fixe 50th Anniversary Menu Revealed for California Grill in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!