There’s going to be SO MUCH going on across Disney World for the 50th Anniversary that we don’t even know where to begin!
There will be golden character statues, fireworks, nighttime spectaculars, new attractions and restaurants, and a whole lot more. And now, we’ve finally made it close enough to the big day to start planning our dining!
Dining reservations are now open for October 1st, 2021! It’s probably going to be one of the busiest days in the parks we’ve ever seen, so you’ll definitely want to book your dining right away to save your spot.
At the time of publishing, many reservations are already gone for Magic Kingdom, where most of the celebrations will be happening. The good news is that there are some open reservations nearby at the resorts in the area. Several restaurants still have availability at EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom, so check those out before they’re gone!
If you’d like to book your dining reservations, make sure to visit the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app. Stay tuned to AllEars for the best coverage on Disney World’s 50th Anniversary! We’ve got all the news and updates to share with you!
What are you looking forward to seeing the most during Disney World’s 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!
- Sneak Peek at Disney World’s 50th Anniversary TV Special!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Had Some of the HIGHEST Wait Times We’ve Seen in a While!
- NEWS: Lucasfilm Executive to Retire After 35 Years
- Three Reasons You Should Stay in a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!
- Celebrate the Start of Fall and Hispanic Heritage Month with Special Sips at Joffrey’s Coffee!
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Disney+’s ‘The Proud Family: Loud and Proud’!
- Expect Ratatouille: The Adventure to Take Zany to the Next Level