And, if you’re already daydreaming about the smell of steak and chocolate cake, then you’ll be happy to know the latest dining news!
Reservations for Yachtsman Steakhouse have officially opened today in Disney World!
When guests return back to the restaurant, the menu will bring back plenty of fan-favorites, like the Lobster Bisque and Chilled Admiral’s Tower.
Being a steakhouse, you have plenty of options for different cuts of steak including Filet Mignon, New York Strip, and Rib-eye. Feel free to add on the Half Maine Lobster Tail!
Not into steak? No problem. Yachtsman also has Land and Sea Entrées, many of which are brand new! Options include the Pan-seared Golden Tilefish and theSeafood Cioppino, which is a variety of seafood. For Steakhouse Sides, you can still get the fan-favorite Truffle Macaroni & Cheese!
For desserts, you can still get the Yachtsman’s Chocolate Cakes, but you can now get new things like the Pineapple and Coconut Tart.
For the kids, they can choose between things like the Baked Fish of the Day and the Oak-grilled Steak Skewer with their choice of two sides.
The Yachtsman Steakhouse will welcome everyone back on August 5th. We’ll give you a full look at the restaurant and its eats on opening day! Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney news.
What’s your favorite restaurant to visit at the Disney Resorts? Let us know in the comments below!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World