We know you might be a fan of the corn dog nuggets and loaded fries in the parks, but Disney World has quite a few unique dining locations that are must-visits!
And, ANOTHER resort restaurant will be opening again soon that you’re going to want to put on your calendar!
If you’re as ready as we are to eat at Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, then you’ll be happy to know that the restaurant’s dining reservations have opened to guests today!
The dining location in Disney’s Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs Resort will reopen its doors on August 5th with fan-favorites Spanish tapas, like Charred Octopus, Pan con Tomate, Flight of Four Pinxtos, and the dark chocolate “Café con Leche” Choux!
We can’t wait to chill out with our best pals and share some tapas together! And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest dining and Disney news coming soon!
Have you been to Toledo? Let us know in the comments below!
- Everything Coming to Disneyland Paris for Halloween This Year!
- Get Ready to Run AMUCK for Disney’s New ‘Hocus Pocus’ Drop!
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Halloween Treats Arrive Including Villain-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEWS: Disney World Will Debut 150+ New Eats and Drinks for Its 50th Anniversary!
- Canada Far & Wide Could Reopen in EPCOT Soon!
- Where To Take Your Halloween Photoshoot in Disney World!
- The Highest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Happened SUPER Late in the Day!
- If You Missed Out on This Disney Collectible From Last Year, You’re in Luck!
- There’s Something Missing from Dumbo in Magic Kingdom…
- Why You Should Avoid Disney World for the 50th Anniversary