We’ve been loving all the eats, drinks, and activities that have been part of the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, but it’s almost time for the next festival to kick off in the park.
The EPCOT Food & Wine Festival kicks off on July 15th and we’ve already gotten a peek at a few of the returning activities and outdoor food booths. But now we know a little bit more about the flavors of food we could be enjoying throughout the festival!
Disney had previously announced that Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, and Appleseed Orchard would be returning to the 2021 festival this year, and now we know ALL the new and returning booths coming to the festival this year! Let’s take a look!
24 booths total will be returning this year including:
- Australia — “Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian dishes.”
- Appleseed Orchard — “Celebrate autumn with delicious apple creations paired with ciders and beers.”
- Canada — “Discover delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.”
- China — “Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, mango bubble milk tea, draft beer and cocktails.”
- The Donut Box — “Choose from an adventurous assortment of donuts, as well as refreshing beverages.”
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ — “Delight in hearty plant-based fare featuring Impossible™ foods, as well as wine, chai tea or a chai tea cocktail.”
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN — “Score a touchdown of flavor with hearty dishes that are sure to tackle the toughest appetite.”
- France — “Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France—along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.”
- Germany — “Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!”
- Greece — “Opa! Savor traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita and lamb moussaka.”
- Hawaiʻi — “Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.”
- Hops & Barley — “Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast.”
- Italy — “Savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.”
- Japan — “Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes, as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.”
- Mexico — “Take your taste buds south of the border as you enjoy chilaquiles, tacos, Mexican craft beer and margaritas.”
- Refreshment Outpost — “Nibble like there’s no tomorrow—stop by for satisfying snacks and beverages to go.”
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese — “Satisfy your craving for comfort foods—like chicken nuggets, poutine and soft-serve ice cream.”
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE® — “Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and mimosas mixed with the perfect twist.”
Disney has also shared that some of these booths, including Hawai’i, Australia, Germany, Canada, and Greece will feature returning favorites, but will also have new “spicy, savory and sweet” dishes.
Six more returning booths will join the festival later in the season on October 1st including:
- The Alps – Opening October 1 — “Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.”
- Belgium – Opening October 1 — “Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fluffy Belgian waffle—or enjoy a savory beer-braised beef dish.”
- Brazil – Opening October 1 — “Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.”
- India – Opening October 1 — “Spice up your life with bold Indian cuisine, like Madras red curry and Korma chicken.”
- Ireland – Opening October 1 — “Enjoy favorites from the Emerald Isle, like Irish sausage and seafood pie—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.”
- Spain – Opening October 1 — “Feast on flavorful Spanish foods—like paella, seafood salad and charcuterie—along with beer and wine.”
There will also be eight BRAND NEW booths coming to the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival this year with five opening on July 15th including:
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience – NEW! — “Explore an array of crowd-pleasing picks like chicken wings and flatbreads—along with assorted beers and ciders.”
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW! — “Nosh on tasty cuisine featuring fresh seafood and produce in the American Adventure Pavilion.”
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW! — “Try out tantalizing pork dishes along with wine, beer or a cocktail.”
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW! — “Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.”
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW! — “Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.”
And, three more will open later in the fall on October 1st, including:
- Kenya – NEW! Opening October 1 — “Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.”
- Lobster Landing – NEW! Opening October 1 — “Get a taste of New England as you indulge in luscious lobster creations.”
- Mac & Eats – NEW! Opening October 1 — “Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!”
Well, it looks like it’s going to be a busy summer and fall filled with new eats and drinks in EPCOT! We’ll continue to keep you updated with any further details from EPCOT’s Food & Wine Festival so stay tuned for the latest!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Is your favorite booth returning to the festival this year? Let us know in the comments!