This year’s festival is going to be much closer to the full-scale event that we knew pre-pandemic, and we’re excited to taste all of the delicious food and enjoy the multiple entertainment options. Now, we’ve got a full list of the booths coming to this year’s event, and there are some new places to check out!
Included in the list for this year’s festival are more than 30 different booths, including fan-favorites like Canada, The Alps, The Donut Box, and more. But on top of those returning classics, we’ve got 8 new places to try out:
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience — Explore an array of crowd-pleasing picks like chicken wings and flatbreads — along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Kenya (opening October 1st) — Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Lobster Landing (opening October 1st) — Get a taste of New England as you indulge in luscious lobster creations.
- Mac & Eats (opening October 1st) — Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- The Noodle Exchange — Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Rotunda Bistro — Nosh on tasty cuisine featuring fresh seafood and produce in the American Adventure Pavilion.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine — Try out tantalizing pork dishes along with wine, beer, or a cocktail.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina — Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
We’ll make sure to keep you updated on all the Food & Wine festival news, so stay tuned to AllEars! We’ll be there on opening day to share our thoughts and give you all the details you need to know.
Are you going to the Food & Wine Festival this year? Let us know in the comments!