Early bookings opened this past week, and we’ve gotten additional details about the staterooms, incredible suites, prices, itineraries, and more coming to Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship. And now we’ve got another updated about a feature that kids won’t want to miss aboard the Disney Wish!
The pool deck is a hot spot to hang out on the Disney Cruise Line usually with ice cream machines, Funnel Vision, and the newest attraction at-sea aboard the Wish. Along with other spots to swim, kids can head over to the Toy Story Splash Zone to explore the water playground.
And, Disney has shared a few more details about what will be in store for the spot! The Toy Story Splash Zone is themed after a giant bathtub from the Disney and Pixar short “Partysaurus Rex,” as Woody, Buzz, and Andy’s other toys are “larger-than-life rubber bath toys that move and spray water at kids’ whim.”
There will be multiple themes around the area, whether it’s the wild west of Woody’s Roundup or the galaxy of Buzz Lightyear! Two toddler-sized slides, pop jets, geysers, bubblers, and other features will be available to the smallest guests aboard the ship. And the whole family can actually have a blast on the Slide-a-saurus Rex next door, which is a double-looping waterslide that mimics water swirling down the drain at the end of a bath.
The pool deck will also have Trixie’s Falls as a six-inch-deep wading pool accompanied by a small fountain and waterfall. Plus, you can even stop by Wheezy’s Freezies as the smoothie bar mixes up cool sips for a sunny day. Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Have you been on a Disney Cruise? Let us know in the comments below!
- Did You Know That Walt Disney Lived in a LITERAL Fairytale Home?
- One Park Continues to Have the Longest Wait Times in Disney World
- How Much Can YOU Save With Disney’s New Halloween Sale?
- RECIPE: Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip from a Long-Lost Disney Restaurant!
- Zombie Captain America is…Coming to Disneyland Resort?!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- PHOTOS: Mickey Is SUPER Fancy Today in Disney World…As A Popcorn Bucket!
- Disney World Extends Select Park Hours in October and November
- A Popular Holiday Scavenger Hunt Will Be BACK at EPCOT This Year!
- FULL Cookie Stroll Line Up Announced For EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!