Have you used Disney World’s new MagicMobile service yet?
If you don’t want to wear or purchase a MagicBand, it’s a great way to scan into the parks using just your phone. Of course, without a band, some things are a little different than usual — namely, getting your PhotoPass pictures.
In Magic Kingdom today, we spotted some new signs that make it easier for guests to get their PhotoPass photos! If you’re using the new MagicMobile service instead of MagicBands, you can still get your photos…but there are some settings you’ll need to check first.
In front of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Haunted Mansion, we found these signs with QR codes. Once you scan the code, you’ll be directed to a page where you can make sure that My Disney Experience is set up properly to receive your PhotoPass ride pictures.
It would be a shame to miss out on a great pic, so make sure to look for these the next time you’re in the parks! Until then, stay tuned to AllEars for more updates straight from Disney World.
Do you prefer MagicMobile or MagicBands? Have you used them both?
- Free MagicBands No Longer Being Offered for Disney World Annual Passholders
- The Biggest Price Increases We’ve Seen in Disney World This Year
- Can You Even Do Walt Disney World Without a Phone?
- Whatever You Do, Do NOT Let Your Phone Die in Disney World
- Another Wrist-Free MagicBand Option Just Arrived in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: New Signs Share a Big Update for Your Disney World Ride Photos
- You’ll Be Seeing a LOT of New Technology on Your Next Trip to Disney World
- Now Android Users Can Turn Their Phone Into a MagicBand!
- The New Reason You Might Spend More Money During Your Disney World Trip
- OK, What is the Difference Between MagicBands and MagicMobile?