We know that you’ve probably got your hands full of snacks when you’re visiting Disney World and Universal Orlando!
But, you may want to venture into yet another theme park for the newest restaurant you don’t want to miss!
According to journalist Ashley Carter, we know that Gordon Ramsay will be getting into the theme park business with his new “Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips” restaurant opening at Orlando’s ICON Park!
IT'S OFFICIAL: Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is opening a restaurant at Orlando's ICON Park. Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips is slated to open in August.https://t.co/o5FppptKKP
— Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) April 20, 2021
As reported by Spectrum News 13, the fast-casual style eatery will have fish and chips on the menu (of course) with marinated shrimp, chicken, and chips that can be served “natural” with sea salt or “dirty” with a truffle, parmesan, and chive mix; jalepeno and crisp chorizo; bacon cheddar cheese, green onions, and sour cream. Hand-crafted shakes, fresh-squeezed lemonades, and domestic and imported beers will be available to sip on at the restaurant. There will even be well seasonal special and “secret menu” items!
The color scheme will almost look like the Union Jack with a red telephone box at the entrance and exit, as well as indoor seating, counter seating, and outdoor patio seating. The restaurant will be the first location outside of Las Vegas, as ICON Park also has other celebrity-inspired restaurant’s like Blake Shelton’s southern-style Old Red.
In a statement, Gordon Ramsay himself stated that, “It was a real tradition for me growing up, so I’m excited to bring that nostalgia from my youth to Orlando for all the residents that call the City Beautiful home and the millions of tourist that visit every year.”
And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest theme park news you need to know!
Will you be visiting ICON Park for Gordon Ramsay’s new restaurant? Let us know in the comments below!
- We’re Leaving Disney World for These Two Off-Site Restaurants
- Reservations Now Available for Cape May Cafe in Disney World!
- Reservations Now Available for Dinner at Chef Mickey’s in Disney World!
- PHOTOS! New Gelato Stand Opening Today in EPCOT
- NEWS: Orlando’s New White Castle Set a Record After Just One Day!
- PHOTOS! A Popular Magic Kingdom Restaurant Has a NEW Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- An EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Menu is CHANGING Soon!
- There’s Only ONE Place You Can Get a Mickey Pretzel in Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: There Are MORE Options For Ordering AND Snacking in Disney!