Disneyland reopens on April 30th, and Haunted Mansion Cast Members can’t wait for us to “Hurry ba-aaack!”
Disneyland Resort Cast & Community shared a couple of photos on their Facebook page that show Cast Members back and in-action, waiting to greet guests once again!
The Facebook post reads, “Haunted Mansion cast members are dying to welcome guests once again.” The Cast Members can be seen waiting for guests to arrive outside the front entrance to the attraction!
It is truly such a delight to see Disneyland Cast Members back in their home locations! Not only that, but we’re excited to check out Haunted Mansion with its new enhancements!
Be sure to tune in for all of our coverage for Disneyland’s historic reopening on April 30th!
Click here to read which rides and attractions will reopen with Disneyland!
Are you a California resident with tickets to visit Disneyland after it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Why Disney Fans Should Mark Their Calendars in May
- FACT CHECK: Did Disney Really Invent Doritos?
- EVERY Ghost In Disney’s Haunted Mansion And Their Story
- NEWS: Disney Is Bringing Back a Popular Ride Overlay!
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin Is BACK in Disneyland!
- You Can Now Meet One of Disney’s Rarest Characters
- Disney Park Map Sees Major CHANGE
- Disney’s Toontown Looks DIFFERENT — Go Inside With Us!
- An Exclusive Perk Is Coming for Some Disney Hotel Guests
- Where Is Big Thunder Mountain? Which Disney Parks Have One?