Disneyland Resort Cast & Community shared a couple of photos on their Facebook page that show Cast Members back and in-action, waiting to greet guests once again!
The Facebook post reads, “Haunted Mansion cast members are dying to welcome guests once again.” The Cast Members can be seen waiting for guests to arrive outside the front entrance to the attraction!
It is truly such a delight to see Disneyland Cast Members back in their home locations! Not only that, but we’re excited to check out Haunted Mansion with its new enhancements!
Be sure to tune in for all of our coverage for Disneyland’s historic reopening on April 30th!
Are you a California resident with tickets to visit Disneyland after it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- NEWS: California Governor Comments on When Mask Mandates May Change
- Check Out ALL the Food Coming to Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- NEWS: Disneyland Could Be Able to Increase Capacity SOON
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Avengers Campus Opens SOON — Here’s What it Looks Like Now!
- Get Another Sneak Peek at Shawarma Palace Coming to Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- Over a THOUSAND Disney Artifacts Will Be Available at a New Auction!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!