We headed to the McDonald’s on Disney World property to check out the new toys.
When we stopped by the fast food restaurant before heading home after our day in the parks, we stopped by for our choice of either a Disney Princess or Star Wars toy.
We decided to go with Star Wars since we had already had our fix of Disney Princesses today! When we got our Happy Meal, we were ready to dive right into our chicken nuggets and see what surprise toy we snagged.
We were SUPER excited to find that the Dark Side had taken over our meal with a Darth Vader chilling out on a TIE Fighter. Discs can be inserted into the center slot, so you can shoot at enemy ships during a space battle!
We’ll have to keep our eyes peeled for new Disney inspired Happy Meal toys coming soon to McDonald’s! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney dining updates and news!
What is your favorite Disney restaurant? Let us know in the comments below!
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- Dozens of Rides Close in Disney World Due To Weather-Related Power Failure
- Thrill Rides Had LONG Wait Times in Disney World This Week!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- NEWS: Disney Casts Female Lead in ‘Indiana Jones 5’
- Did Disney Just Reveal a WALKING Baby Groot Animatronic?!
- You Probably Didn’t Think You’d Have to Wait For THIS in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!