We headed to the McDonald’s on Disney World property to check out the new toys.
When we stopped by the fast food restaurant before heading home after our day in the parks, we stopped by for our choice of either a Disney Princess or Star Wars toy.
We decided to go with Star Wars since we had already had our fix of Disney Princesses today! When we got our Happy Meal, we were ready to dive right into our chicken nuggets and see what surprise toy we snagged.
We were SUPER excited to find that the Dark Side had taken over our meal with a Darth Vader chilling out on a TIE Fighter. Discs can be inserted into the center slot, so you can shoot at enemy ships during a space battle!
We’ll have to keep our eyes peeled for new Disney inspired Happy Meal toys coming soon to McDonald’s! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney dining updates and news!
What is your favorite Disney restaurant? Let us know in the comments below!
- Details You Missed from the Latest Disney World News Drop!
- NEWS: Tickets Now Available for Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ in Concert!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Teachers and First Responders Can Save on Stays at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels!
- Two Changes Will Be Coming to Tokyo Disneyland This Month
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disney College Program to Offer Gender-Neutral Housing
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Will Return in Concert Again This Year!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!