We headed to the McDonald’s on Disney World property to check out the new toys.
When we stopped by the fast food restaurant before heading home after our day in the parks, we stopped by for our choice of either a Disney Princess or Star Wars toy.
We decided to go with Star Wars since we had already had our fix of Disney Princesses today! When we got our Happy Meal, we were ready to dive right into our chicken nuggets and see what surprise toy we snagged.
We were SUPER excited to find that the Dark Side had taken over our meal with a Darth Vader chilling out on a TIE Fighter. Discs can be inserted into the center slot, so you can shoot at enemy ships during a space battle!
We’ll have to keep our eyes peeled for new Disney inspired Happy Meal toys coming soon to McDonald’s! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney dining updates and news!
What is your favorite Disney restaurant? Let us know in the comments below!
- Celebrate the Holidays with TWO Special Meals at a Popular Disney Springs Restaurant
- Find Out How You Can Be an EXTRA in Marvel’s ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’
- Would YOU Wait 150 Minutes For Disney World’s Most Popular Ride?
- We Found A Gift For The ‘Star Wars’ Fan Who Has Literally Everything Else
- VIDEO: Watch the Teaser For Pixar’s NEW Buzz Lightyear Prequel!
- How to Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure WITHOUT a Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane!
- Why You Should Pack Your Rain Gear If You’re Headed to Disney World This Week
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Character Meal is Coming BACK to Disney World SOON!
- Having Trouble Booking EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages? You’re Not Alone.
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!