We’ve been seeing a LOT of extended refurbishments and construction recently.
And, even though we’ll have to wait on a few more projects in the works, we’ve got some great news for Portillo’s fans!
The restaurant famed for its Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, burgers, and chocolate cake set its sights on a grand opening in Orlando at the beginning of March. However, Portillo’s had to delay its opening a bit longer for a NEW opening slated for March 23rd, according to Fox 35 Orlando!
When the restaurant opens in The Village at O-Town West, it will begin welcoming guests at 10:30 AM. There will be double drive-thru lanes, two large covered outdoor patios, and a rock ‘n’ roller diner theme on the inside of the 7,800-square-foot property.
We don’t know about you, but we can already smell those amazing sandwiches and fries! And, we’ll be sure to update you with more details on the restaurants coming soon to the Disney World Resort Area property! Stay tuned to All Ears for more Disney news.
Have you been to Portillo’s? Let us know in the comments below!
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- Dozens of Rides Close in Disney World Due To Weather-Related Power Failure
- Thrill Rides Had LONG Wait Times in Disney World This Week!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- NEWS: Disney Casts Female Lead in ‘Indiana Jones 5’
- Did Disney Just Reveal a WALKING Baby Groot Animatronic?!
- You Probably Didn’t Think You’d Have to Wait For THIS in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!