Update: As of Tuesday, March 2nd, the bees have been safely cleared from the area!
Every once in a while we stumble upon some unusual things in Disney World!
While we were walking around Fantasyland today, we happened to notice pest management present. It’s not everyday that team is in the parks, so we looked around to see what we could find!
When we turned the corner towards Gaston’s Tavern, we spotted a HUGE bees nest!
As scary as a large bees nest may seem, a large area was blocked off from guests to prevent them from getting close. As we stood in Fantasyland it was clear that there was no way we could get close to the nest from any angle and everyone was safe!
Also, at this time the bees nest is not the cause for any type of closure. We spoke with a Cast Member who informed us that they are planning safely remove the nest overnight after the area is cleared of guests.
If you are in Magic Kingdom this evening, be careful as you walk around Fantasyland!
Have you ever spotted any wildlife (other than the occasional bird) around Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- The BEST Times to Go on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS! What It’s Like to Do Disney World in SEVERE Weather
- AllEars TV: You Said I’d NEVER Find This in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- The New Reason You Might Spend More Money During Your Disney World Trip
- There’s a Sweet Way to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World!
- AllEars TV: The Biggest Decision You’ll Make In Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS: You Have to Look REAL Close to See The Latest EPCOT Update!
- Every Announcement Disney Would Like You to Forget
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!