Hello, my name is Molly, and I am a certified coffee addict.
If you’ve watched my videos on AllEars TV you know that grabbing a cup of coffee in Disney World is a MUST DO for me. Safe to say I’ve had literally hundreds of coffees in Disney, and while I’m not a coffee snob by any means, there are certainly some brews that are better than others.
Here are my tried and true favorites — and not a single Starbucks cup on the list. (No offense, Starbucks, but I love these more unique blends more!)
Molly’s Favorite Coffees at Walt Disney World
1. Peanut Butter Cold Brew – Gideon’s Bakehouse
I know peanut butter + coffee sounds crazy and super sweet, but hear me out. It’s AMAZING.
I do NOT like sweet coffee at all and was nervous about this one but it TOTALLY worked. It’s creamy and peanut buttery but you can still taste the high-quality coffee. It’s quite possibly the best cold brew I have EVER had, but you must be a peanut butter fan to enjoy. If you aren’t I also love their Ginger Snap cold brew, which has a distinctly ginger flavor to it but still isn’t sweet.
2. Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew – Joffrey’s
As a rule, I like the Joffrey’s blends over Starbucks. They’re more unique! They have tons of seasonal specialties, but my favorite is a year-round blend, the Shakin’ Jamaican.
You can find it at Joffrey’s carts throughout the parks, and even some Quick Service Locations. It’s got flavors of caramel and vanilla, and it’s so tasty I drink it black! (Though a splash of your choice of milk never hurt nobody.)
3. African Coffee – Tamu Tamu Refreshments
This one may not look like much but boy oh boy is it a (grown-up) treat! African Coffee is simply coffee with a special ingredient — Amarula.
Amarula is an African liqueur made from the Amarula tree, and it’s also the secret ingredient behind Zebra Domes! It’s creamy and smooth, almost like adding Bailey’s to coffee. While it’s not as exciting as other coffees on our list, it’s certainly a great way to warm up on a chilly day as you enjoy Animal Kingdom.
4. Mickey (or Face!) Coffee — Joffrey’s Disney Springs
Head on over to Joffrey’s flagship store in Disney Springs, and you can add a little character to your coffee!
For just fifty cents, you can have a Disney character printed on your coffee! It just needs to be a hot drink with foam on the top (think latte, cappuccinos, etc.). Typically your choices are Mickey, Minnie, Donald, or Goofy, but occasionally they have others. (You can also do this at Contemporary Grounds at the Contemporary.) While the drink may not be that exciting, adding Mickey to anything makes it better, that’s just science.
But that’s not all! You can also upload your own photo to be printed…aka you can put your own selfie on your coffee. What a time to be alive.
5. Anything at Le Petit Cafe
You can’t go wrong at Riviera Resort‘s coffee shop! I prefer their lattes, personally — and I love that they use their own signature blend of coffee in their drinks.
They also make their own house-made honey-almond cream on top of their frozen beverages. You really can’t go wrong!
6. Anything at Barcelona Lounge
An under-the-radar spot at the Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs. The tower is themed after Destino, a short by Walt Disney and Salvador Dali, and full of Spanish influence. The coffee bar is no different!
Look at this gorgeous Cafe Bombom made with espresso and sweetened condensed milk. Pairs perfectly with a cheeseboard if you ask me!
There you have it, a few of my favorite coffees in all of Disney World. And you can trust me — I’m a coff-o-holic.
What’s the best cup of coffee you’ve ever had in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Want More AllEars Fun? Check out these posts!
- Where to Find $1 Coffee in Disney World TODAY
- NEWS: You Can Now Mobile Order Your Joffrey’s Coffee in Disney World!
- The Best Cups of Coffee at Walt Disney World from a Certified Coffee Addict
- 12 Under the Radar Activities You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Walt Disney World
- NEWS: Joffrey’s Has Reopened More Locations in Disney World
- Find Out Where You Can Get a $1 Cup of Coffee in Disney World Today!
- Eight Souvenirs You Won’t Regret Buying When You Get Home from Disney World
- Our Favorite Places to Grab a Cup of Coffee at Walt Disney World
- Joffrey’s Disney Resort-Inspired Blends Are Now on Sale for a Limited Time!
- New Disney Princess Play Coffee Maker!