There is so much to look forward to in Disneyland over the next month as “A Touch of Disney” kicks off in Disney California Adventure!
The limited-edition ticketed event will begin on March 18th as guests are welcomed back into the park to explore dining locations, go shopping, and see their favorite characters. While there will be market-style booths and quick-service locations open for A Touch of Disney, the Lamplight Lounge will also be welcoming guests back to the waterside restaurant soon!
Disney announced that the Pixar-themed restaurant would be open for reservations on March 11th, which means you can book a table TODAY! We went online to make our reservation and we were given a loading page — looks like we aren’t the only ones excited to dine at Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle.
Even if guests book a spot at the Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier, they will still need a ticket to A Touch of Disney to enter Disney California Adventure. So, be sure to keep that in mind as you plan your upcoming trip to Disneyland Resort! Stay tuned with AllEars for more details!
Will you be going to A Taste of Disney? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!
- VIDEO: Take a FULL Ride Through of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- Disneyland Park Reservations Are Now Available for July
- We’re Ready for Summer Vacay With the New Tropical Ears in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS! More Details Revealed for Disneyland’s Avengers Campus!
- PHOTOS! Check Out the NEW Changes on Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion
- PHOTOS! Here are the Characters You Can See Now in Disneyland
- Here’s How Rider Switch and Disability Access Service Works in Disneyland Now