But, the merchandise walk isn’t over just yet today! As we made our way through Buena Vista Street, we found a new balloon that made us believe that adventure is out there.
The actual balloon features a bunch of colorful mini balloons a sky blue background with strings that lead to…
…Carl and Ellie’s vibrant house, featuring both Carl and Dug on the front porch! This may just be the cutest balloon design we’ve seen yet in the parks!
Available for $15, it’s certainly a pricey balloon, but you can’t deny it’s a heart-melting design! We’ll have to see if the Up Balloon makes a trip all the way from California to Florida to pop up in Disney World any time soon too! Until then, we’ll be on the lookout for more sweet merchandise you’ll want to snag around the parks.
Do you get Disney Balloons whenever you’re in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Bill to Reopen Disneyland Sooner Gains Support of L.A. Supervisors
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Legacy Passholders Going to Disney California Event Will Have Access to Special Opportunity
- Have You Received Your Refund for These 3 Disneyland Events?
- Disneyland Passholders May Receive Dedicated Park Entrance
- NEWS: Anaheim Officials Support Bill That May Speed Up Disneyland’s Reopening
- NEWS: Visit These Reopened LANDS in Disney California Adventure Next Month!
- Everything You May Have Missed from Disney’s Latest Update!
- NEWS: Disneyland Expected to Remain Closed Through Spring