Last week, Disneyland announced that their Annual Passholder program would be ending.
Instead of the Annual Passes, Disney will be rolling out some new membership-based offerings to guests in the future. BUT it looks like there are few lingering remnants of the Passholder program in Downtown Disney.
During our visit to the shopping and dining district today, we noticed that guests were carrying around Disneyland Annual Passholder Magnets with the 65th anniversary logo on them.
When we asked a Cast Member about them, we were told that guests with Annual Passes would receive a FREE magnet whenever they make a purchase in one of the stores!
And, if you’re a Disneyland Annual Passholder, this may be one of the last few times you’ll be able to snag a Passholder Magnet now that the program is ending. Since the quantity is most likely limited, you might want to put on your Minnie Ears and head over to Downtown Disney ASAP for your complimentary perk while it lasts!
Are you a Disneyland Annual Passholder at this time? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Bill to Reopen Disneyland Sooner Gains Support of L.A. Supervisors
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Legacy Passholders Going to Disney California Event Will Have Access to Special Opportunity
- Have You Received Your Refund for These 3 Disneyland Events?
- Disneyland Passholders May Receive Dedicated Park Entrance
- NEWS: Anaheim Officials Support Bill That May Speed Up Disneyland’s Reopening
- NEWS: Visit These Reopened LANDS in Disney California Adventure Next Month!
- Everything You May Have Missed from Disney’s Latest Update!
- NEWS: Disneyland Expected to Remain Closed Through Spring