When we head to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney, it’s hard to decide whether we want to grab a burger at Black Craft or hop into one of the many shops.
But, our love for shopping has won us over today first as we make our way over to the World of Disney to check out everything exciting that has made a new home on the shelves.
The Starbucks Disneyland Tumbler is taking the parks by storm, first popping up on shopDisney and now over in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney too!
The tumbler has double walls to keep your cold beverages icy and delicious with art inspired by Disneyland and Disney California Adventure surrounding the outside! You can spot Sleeping Beauty Castle, Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT!, the Matterhorn Bobsleds, the Pixar Pal-A-Round ferris wheel, and more.
We can’t wait to sip on our iced coffee in style with the Starbucks Disneyland Tumbler for $24.99. And, we’ll give you a look at everything else happening in Downtown Disney soon!
Have you been to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Bill to Reopen Disneyland Sooner Gains Support of L.A. Supervisors
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Legacy Passholders Going to Disney California Event Will Have Access to Special Opportunity
- Have You Received Your Refund for These 3 Disneyland Events?
- Disneyland Passholders May Receive Dedicated Park Entrance
- NEWS: Anaheim Officials Support Bill That May Speed Up Disneyland’s Reopening
- NEWS: Visit These Reopened LANDS in Disney California Adventure Next Month!
- Everything You May Have Missed from Disney’s Latest Update!
- NEWS: Disneyland Expected to Remain Closed Through Spring