Disneyland may still be closed, but Downtown Disney and Buena Vista Street have both been keeping the magic alive with various shops and restaurants open to guests in the meantime.
And, while we were over at the Disney Dress Shop, we spotted not one… but THREE new face masks that will give you the chance to show off your Disney style!
Since Disneyland is the “Happiest Place on Earth,” you can let everyone know how much you love the park wearing the themed blue face mask…
…or you can get up to some wicked adventures with two wild friends! If you’re looking to explore space and Hawai’i (y’know, just the average day), you can channel your inner alien with the Stitch Face Mask…
…or you can feel like everything is getting curiouser and curiouser like you’re in Wonderland with the Cheshire Cat Mask!
Whatever mask you choose in Disneyland, we think it’s bound to be a hit wherever you are for only $6 each! And, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the other must-have merchandise we spot in the parks soon!
Have you missed heading to Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Sprinkles is Currently Closed in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney
- Feel Like You’re in the Happiest Place on Earth All the Time with These New Disneyland Face Masks!
- NEWS: Southern California Has Extended Its Stay at Home Order
- NEWS: California’s ICU Capacity Dropped to Zero Percent On Christmas Day
- VIDEO: Snow White’s Scary Adventures Gets a New Name and Look in Disneyland!
- The BIGGEST Surprises You Need to Know From Disney’s Investor Day Announcements!
- Here’s What We Could Expect from Disney’s Investor Day Tomorrow!
- Update! Downtown Disney Has Extended Its Operating Hours in Disneyland Resort!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!