Although there’s a whole lot of merchandise to choose from in Disney World as the perfect souvenir to take home (Minnie Ears, lightsabers, bubble wands, and the like), there’s just something extra special about making your own.
Throughout the parks, guests are able to use the Penny Presser machines to crank out their Disney-inspired souvenir! While there are special designs for certain attractions or parts of the park, you can also find various characters looking as sweet as ever on the pennies too.
And, while we were in Disney World today to kick off the New Year, we found a brand new 2021 Pressed Penny over in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Outside of the Island Mercantile, guests can still find options like the Harambe Penny or the Lilo and Stitch Penny…
…but now there’s a 2021 version that features the newest cartoon version of Pluto from the Mickey and Minnie shorts (what a sweet pup!).
Although you’re getting a pressed penny from the machine, they cost 51 cents to make.
You can also use your My Disney Experience app or the Disney World website to search for other coin press locations around the parks. As we continue to make our way around the parks during the New Year, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the newest merchandise to celebrate in Disney World!
Have you collected Disney Pennies over the years? Let us know in the comments below!
- Minnie Mouse Would 100% Approve Of the Latest Loungefly Collection!
- Hurry! TONS of Disney Toys Are On Sale Online Now!
- Merch Alert! Save on Disney Tees, Jackets, and More with THREE Sales Online!
- Harveys x Disney Gives Another Sneak Peek At Upcoming Minnie Mouse Collection!
- These New Posable Disney Character Plushes Are Now Available Online!
- This is the Best $15 of Cute Air You’ll Ever Buy in Disneyland
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- PHOTOS: New Character Sweatshirts Celebrate Iconic Disney Pairs!
- PHOTOS: First Look at Exclusive M&M Designs Coming to Disney Springs!
- Disney Just Released a SERIOUSLY Stylish Way to Display Your Pin Collection!