EPCOT’s been going through some pretty massive changes in the parks right now as the marquee for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has been put up and preparations are put in place for the Festival of the Holidays!
However, other spots around the park have seen some transitions as the Morocco Pavilion in the World Showcase moves its operations over to Disney’s control. Although the pavilion continues to make progress, big changes to the area might be coming soon.
The Morocco Pavilion’s Spice Road Table has notified guests on its homepage that the restaurant will no longer be taking reservations as of this upcoming winter. There are no available times listed from December 10th through the end of the calendar, which is currently listed as January 7th.
At this time, we aren’t sure if this means that Spice Road Table will be going under refurbishment or if Disney has other plans in the works for the restaurant. However, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know before your next trip to the parks!
Have you eaten at the Spice Road Table in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
- Check Out the Updated Menu at Disney World’s Hollywood Brown Derby!
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re Leaving Disney World for These Two Off-Site Restaurants
- Reservations Now Available for Cape May Cafe in Disney World!
- Reservations Now Available for Dinner at Chef Mickey’s in Disney World!
- PHOTOS! New Gelato Stand Opening Today in EPCOT
- NEWS: Orlando’s New White Castle Set a Record After Just One Day!
- PHOTOS! A Popular Magic Kingdom Restaurant Has a NEW Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- An EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Menu is CHANGING Soon!