EPCOT’s been going through some pretty massive changes in the parks right now as the marquee for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has been put up and preparations are put in place for the Festival of the Holidays!
However, other spots around the park have seen some transitions as the Morocco Pavilion in the World Showcase moves its operations over to Disney’s control. Although the pavilion continues to make progress, big changes to the area might be coming soon.
The Morocco Pavilion’s Spice Road Table has notified guests on its homepage that the restaurant will no longer be taking reservations as of this upcoming winter. There are no available times listed from December 10th through the end of the calendar, which is currently listed as January 7th.
At this time, we aren’t sure if this means that Spice Road Table will be going under refurbishment or if Disney has other plans in the works for the restaurant. However, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know before your next trip to the parks!
Have you eaten at the Spice Road Table in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!
- We’re Ranking the Modified Character Dining Meals at Walt Disney World!