And with holiday decorations popping up around the parks, we’re starting to get excited for the holiday season. But what if you’re scheduling a trip for January of 2021? Well, park hours have just been released through mid-January so you can really get planning!
Just a few days ago, Disney World park hours were released through January 9th. But, when we checked today, we saw that the hours have now been released through January 16th.
The park hours from the 10th through the 16th appear to be the same as the hours we saw from January 3rd through the 9th. Magic Kingdom will continue to operate under slightly reduced hours from 9AM to 6PM, EPCOT will be open from 12PM to 8PM, Disney’s Hollywood Studios from 10AM to 7PM, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom from 9AM to 5PM.
All of these hours are subject to change, however. We’ve seen hours extended for November weekends, and select dates during the holiday season, so we’ll definitely be checking the park calendar for any more changes. Be sure to come back for all the latest.
Recent Stories About Disney World
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Here’s What the Weather Looks Like for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- We Did NOT Expect Disney’s New Main Street Confectionery Treats to Look Like This…
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- Want to Stay at Disney World’s ‘Star Wars’ Hotel? Why You Should Go to Space 220 FIRST.
Do you have a trip planned to Disney World for January of 2021? Let us know in the comments!