There are several snack options out there that are synonymous with Disney. There’s the Dole Whip, Turkey Leg, and literally anything Mickey shaped. Then there are the fan-favorite churros…
These thin sticks of cinnamon and sugar heaven are available at each of the theme parks, but you can also find them in Disney Springs! And on our most recent visit, we spotted the return of some of our favorite flavors, including one that we have waited for quite some time to taste again!
The Sunshine Churros cart has a wide variety of flavors to choose from, including your traditional cinnamon churro to more unique flavors like Fruity Pebbles, Peach Mango, and Salted Caramel!
Needless to say, there’s a churro flavor here for just about everyone! Some folks may claim that Disneyland is king when it comes to specialty churros, but we think the selection at Sunshine Churros may give the Happiest Place on Earth a run for its money.
Obviously when we saw that the Thin Mint Churro had made its triumphant return to the menu, we knew we needed to grab them! In a word, these are marvelous. They drizzle the churros with mint icing for an extra blast of flavor.
The Pumpkin Spice Churro has also returned in time for fall! There’s definitely no shortage of pumpkin flavored treats at Disney World this season, and we’ll gladly try each and every pumpkin snack we can get our hands on! It comes with a side of frosting for you to dip your churro in.
The Strawberry Cheesecake Churro also comes with a dip on the side and was quite tasty! Definitely on the sweet side (if you can imagine any of these churros are sweeter than the rest).
And for all the fall vibes, you can pair your Pumpkin Spice Churro with an Apple Pie Churro.
All of these churros come at various price points, ranging from $5.95 to $6.95.
We think we may have found our new favorite churro spot in Disney World! Swing by Sunshine Churros next time you’re in Disney Springs and indulge in some
Disney Food News
- This Fan-Favorite Fish and Chips Shop Will Be Opening Again on Weekends Soon in EPCOT!
- Fall Is Calling! You Can Get a HUGE Discount at 20 Restaurants on Weekdays in Disney Springs This Season!
- We’ve Got Our EYE On The Mike Wazowski Cake in Disney World — Returning For the Halloween Season!
- No Park Pass? No Problem! You Can Still Get ALL These Halloween Treats in Disney Springs
- We’ve Got Some SWEET News! Sprinkles Has Reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- STARBUCKS HACK: This Olaf Themed Frappuccino Might Taste Better Than Chocolate (But Don’t Tell Anna and Elsa)!
- Bubble, Bubble, We’re in Trouble! Grocery Stores Now Have Hocus Pocus COOKIE DOUGH for the Halloween Season!
- All Ears TV Video: The BEST Things I’ve Eaten at the Disney Resorts!
- You Can Make Disneyland’s Fried Pickles at Home With This Recipe!
- NEWS: Two More Restaurants Will Open in EPCOT’s Italy Pavilion in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!