As Disney World continues its phased reopening, we are starting to see more and more locations throughout the parks and resorts resume operations. At EPCOT, however, it has been a bit of back and forth when it comes to figuring out which locations are reopening and which ones are staying closed.
While dining locations like Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco Pavilion have re-closed, and we are still awaiting the grand opening of brand new locations like La Crêperie de Paris, we recently spotted two walk-up food locations that have reopened, providing guests more options when visiting the park.
The first location we noticed was back open today was the Gourmet Popcorn Cart near the Imagination Pavilion.
If you ask us, there’s no such thing as too many popcorn carts, so we are thrilled to see this location available once again!
And over in World Showcase, you can wash down your popcorn with a drink from Garden House, which has reopened in the Japan Pavilion!
Garden House features a menu of primarily adult beverages, where you can enjoy beer, cocktails, and of course sake and plum wine! Fountain drinks are available here, too.
During our visit, we noticed that Garden House was serving up a specialty beverage, the Sparkling Dragon! We couldn’t resist and had to try it for ourselves!
There you have it! Two more locations have reopened for guests to enjoy. Piece by piece, EPCOT is on its way to reopening all of its food locations!
More EPCOT News!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 19th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended EPCOT’s Hours For Select Dates in October
- NEWS! Disney World Adds Park Hours Through Early December!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 16th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended Park Hours for Two of Its Theme Parks at the End of September!
- You Can ONLY Ride One Disney World Attraction for the Rest of Your Life: Here Are Your Picks!
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream MARTINI?! Our Fall Dreams Are Coming True in Disney World!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 14th!
- Top Tips for Navigating EPCOT’s “A Taste of Food and Wine” Festival at Walt Disney World
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 13th!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!