Disneyland Paris might have spooky attractions like Phantom Manor and Tower of Terror running all year long to frighten guests, fall is making its way to parks around the world!
Disney’s Halloween Festival is back again in the parks from September 26th through November 1st! But, you can have double the treat and double the fun in both Disneyland Paris AND Walt Disney Studios Park throughout the spooky season! Although there will be Jack O’ Lanterns, ghosts, a Mexican festival in Frontierland (with dancing skeletons and music), and more…
…we’re SO EXCITED to see all the characters dressed in their best costumes so we can snap a photo with them at the Selfie Spots around the parks. While pals like Mickey and his friends will be out, the villains will come to play too!
And, we recommend trying to make your way through the thorn bushes in the Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard to spot Maleficent on the balcony! Plus, Captain Hook and Ursula will be taking over places around the parks with their wicked ways.
But, of course, our favorite part of Halloween is all the goodies that will be popping up in Disneyland Paris! Anybody else feeling hungry just looking at this photo?
Although there’s not a full treat guide soon, we’ll keep you updated on what snacks will be materializing for the Halloween Festival (and the other experiences coming soon)!
Have you been to Disneyland Paris at Halloween time before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World