Over in Europe, however, there’s another park celebrating its grand reopening!
Disneyland Paris has officially reopened to guests! Disney Parks Blog is covering all the happenings and sharing some fun images of guests enjoying the park for the first time since their temporary closure began in March.
Many of the same health and safety protocols we’ve seen at Disney Parks around the globe are being implemented at Disneyland Paris. This includes face masks policies, modified character interactions, and more.
Today marks the beginning of the resort’s phased reopening, which includes Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney Village, and Disney’s Newport Bay Club Hotel.
We will keep an eye on the coverage coming out of Paris and will share more information as we learn more!
Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World