In June, Hong Kong Disneyland reopened to the general public after a months-long closure.
Today, the park announced that it would be closing again, less than a month after its reopening.
Hong Kong Disneyland has made the decision to close again due to a rise in cases in Hong Kong. According to reporter Frank Pallotta, a Disney spokesperson has confirmed that Hong Kong Disneyland will be temporarily close again starting on July 15th “as required by the govenerment and health authoritiies in line with prevention efforts taking plac across Hong Kong.”
Statement from a Disney spokesperson. pic.twitter.com/BJMt7f5xI2
— Frank Pallotta (@frankpallotta) July 13, 2020
During this time, the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will remain open with “adjusted levels of services.”
We will continue to keep you updated with any further developments from the closure of Hong Kong Disneyland, and the rest of the global Disney Parks.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World