Parking trams have not been available to guests visiting for Cast Member Previews, nor will they be offered to guests during Annual Passholder previews, per a confirmation email sent to guests attending the previews.
Now, Disney has confirmed that parking trams will continue to be unavailable once the parks officially open to all guests.
Guests visiting Walt Disney World’s theme parks as they reopen won’t be able to use parking trams to travel from their cars to the theme parks. This means that guests parking their cars at the Transportation & Ticket Center must walk from the parking lot to take the Monorail or Ferryboat to reach Magic Kingdom.
In the absence of trams, guests parking at EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will also have to walk from their cars to the park entrance.
What is your preferred method of transportation when visiting Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World