Planning the perfect wedding is a tall order, and choosing the wedding gown is one of the biggest decisions a bride will make during the planning process!
Disney has teamed up with Allure Bridals to create the Fairy Tale Weddings Collection, which includes 16 unique gowns inspired by the Disney Princesses!
Each of the dresses range from size 0 to size 30. To fit a wide range of budgets, nine of the sixteen gowns range in price from $1200 to $2600, and each of the styles will be available in 81 retail locations across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico!
Let’s take a look at some of the dresses that are part of the collection! First up is the wedding gown inspired by Ariel from The Little Mermaid. You can also see the inspiration and design process behind this gown!
Up next is Cinderella…
…Aurora from Sleeping Beauty…
…the original Disney Princess, Snow White…
…and here’s the back of the Snow White gown!
The next gorgeous dress is inspired by Tiana from The Princess and the Frog…
…there’s also a gown inspired by Pocahontas…
…Jasmine from Aladdin…
…Rapunzel from Tangled…
…and last but not least, Belle from Beauty and the Beast!
If you have an upcoming wedding and have yet to decide on a gown, look into the newest Fairy Tale Weddings Collection from Allure Bridals!
Which dress from the collection is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World