During a recent visit to Pop Century, we noticed some big construction changes at one of the entrances and on the Hippy Dippy Pool.
First up, the pool. The Hippy Dippy Pool is one of the best named pools at the resort, but lately it’s a bit… dry.
From what we can gather, the pool is being resurfaced, so hopefully it will reopen in time for warmer weather.
Meanwhile, over on the pool side of the Resort’s main building, Classic Hall, the exterior remains as groovy as ever, but there’s a new extension with, at least, an awning.
At this stage, it doesn’t appear to be getting walls (no studs beyond some pillars), but we would expect something (expanded luggage handling? airline check in? epic tie-dye station?) to happen under there.
Mickey says it’s for our “Future Enjoyment”, and we believe him.
We’ll have more updates on construction as things develop. In the meantime, don’t forget to subscribe to the AllEars Newsletter below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Check below for the latest construction updates!
- Disneyland Construction Update: Super-Powered Rooftops at Avengers Campus and Haunted Mansion’s Refurb
- Disneyland Construction Update: Haunted Mansion, Snow White’s Scary Adventures, and King Arthur Carrousel 01/23/20
- Resort Construction Update: Pop Century’s Pool is Closed? Bummer, dude…
- Magic Kingdom Construction Update: Tip Boards, Tomorrowland, and Tron! 01/21/20
- Magic Kingdom Construction Update: TRON Progress, Splash Scaffolding, and More!