This week’s Menu Mania includes another menu update in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, new bowls in the Animal Kingdom, so many Frozen 2 treats, and even Christmas treats popping up! Check out all of the Disney World‘s menu updates — including treats celebrating The Little Mermaid‘s 30th anniversary!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 11/4/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Menu Updates from Around the Parks and Resorts
- NEW! Re-named items to include mix of Star Wars and descriptive names
- NEW! Surly Sarlacc cocktail
- NEW! Surly Sarlacc cocktail
- NEW! Three new bowl options: chicken, Wagyu beef, spiced tuna
- NEW! Added cider
- NEW! House-made pie of the day
- NEW! Chicken and wild mushroom pie
- NEW! Price increases on many items
- NEW! Pineapple soft serve
NEW! Breakfast buffet price increase
- NEW! Passion fruit chai green tea
- NEW! Lilikoi juice
- NEW! Tropical wine slushie
Fall Flavors Around the Resort
We have added even more fall flavors to menus! Be sure to check out:
- Boardwalk’s Boardwalk Bakery: Pumpkin cheese danish
- Disney Springs’ Sprinkles: Pumpkin pecan pie cupcake
The Little Mermaid Flavors Around the Resort
Disney is celebrating The Little Mermaid‘s 30th Anniversary with several special treats!
- All Star Music’s Intermission Food Court: Ursula cupcake
- Grand Floridian’s Gasparilla Grill: Mermaid tail cream horn
- Saratoga Springs’ Artist’s Palette: The Little Mermaid cupcake
Frozen 2 Flavors Around the Resort
Holiday and Christmas Flavors Around the Resort
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas all around Disney!
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato: Gingerbread man shake
- All Star Food Courts: Christmas tree dessert
- All Star Food Courts: Hot cocoa cupcake
- Port Orleans Riverside’s Riverside Mill: Peppermint cheesecake
- Wilderness Lodge’s Roaring Fork: Cinnamon roll cupcake
Thanksgiving Day Meals
Some locations in Disney World add special menus for Thanksgiving Day. We will update this list as more locations add their Thanksgiving menus.
- Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Magic Kingdom’s Crystal Palace
- Magic Kingdom’s Plaza Restaurant
- Epcot’s Coral Reef
- Epcot’s Le Cellier
- Epcot’s Rose & Crown
- Animal Kingdom’s Tiffins
- Disney Springs’ Boathouse
- Disney Springs’ House of Blues
- Disney Springs’ Paddlefish
- Disney Springs’ Paradiso 37
- Disney Springs’ Planet Hollywood
- Disney Springs’ Raglan Road
- Disney Springs’ Rainforest Cafe
- Disney Springs’ T-Rex Cafe
- Disney Springs’ Terralina Crafted Italian
- Disney Springs’ Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- NEW! Disney Springs’ Wolfgang Puck Express
- Contemporary’s The Wave…of American Flavors
- Dolphin’s Fresh Mediterranean Market
- Dolphin’s Todd English’s Bluezoo
- Old Key West’s Olivia’s Cafe
- Port Orleans Riversides’ Boatwrights
- Saratoga Springs’ Turf Club
- Swan’s Il Mulino New York Trattoria
- Wilderness Lodge’s Whispering Canyon
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
AllEars' Menu Mania Highlights the Latest Menu Changes in Disney World and Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!