Something SPOOKY is coming to Magic Kingdom this summer… a brand-new special ticket event: Villains After Hours!
Villains After Hours will take place on select nights June 6 through August 8, 2019. As with other Disney After Hours Events, this is a separately ticketed event that allows you to stay in the park after it’s closed with a limited number of guests.
More than 20 popular attractions will remain open — including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight, Splash Mountain, and Haunted Mansion. Guests can also nosh on snacks, such as Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars, popcorn, and bottled drinks, which are included with your admission.
Now that the villains have taken over, you can expect some wickedly exciting additions to the event! Highlights include:
- Villains Unite the Night is an all new stage show starring Hades and Meg from Hercules, who will be joined by Dr. Facilier, Jafar, Maleficent, and more!
- Specialty Food and Beverage – Indulge in spooky treats and drinks inspired by your favorite villains such as Zurg, Hades, and Cruella de Vil, available for purchase
- A Runaway Dragon – The fire-breathing Maleficent (from the Festival of Fantasy parade) will be on the loose and wandering around the park!
- Attraction Enhancements – Make sure to ride Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean, which will feature surprise additions inspired by the villains!
- Exclusive Event Merchandise – The best villain merchandise, as well as exclusive event-inspired pieces, will be available
It is important to note that while the villains will be on stage, they will not be doing any meet and greets during the event.
The event will last three hours — starting at either 9 p.m. or 10 p.m. depending on the date — however, guests will be able to enter the park as early as 7 p.m. with their event ticket.
The Villains After Hours event is $139 plus tax if purchased in advance, or $144 plus tax day-of. Annual Passholders and DVC members are eligable for a $30 discount if booked in advance, making their cost $109 plus tax. Tickets go on sale on April 29, 2019 and more booking details will be posted on the Disney Parks Blog at a later date.
Does this wicked event sound like a must-do for you? Let us know in the comments if you plan to attend Villains After Hours!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!